When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi / Darkside Problems

belial2k

Has anyone heard what is going on at RWI? I cannot get on the site, I keep getting an error message, but I am getting PM notices sent to my email from the site. Obviously my customers are trying to reach me and not everyone is having problems, so I was wondering what other members over there were experiencing and how widespread the issue is.

Has anyone heard what is going on at RWI? I cannot get on the site, I keep getting an error message, but I am getting PM notices sent to my email from the site. Obviously my customers are trying to reach me and not everyone is having problems, so I was wondering what other members over there were experiencing and how widespread the issue is.

The issue is exceedingly widespread and I believe the people who can fix it are not yet online, IMHO.

Pug, that is scary. :yuk:

Yeah well Puggy is a scarey type of guy, he scares us all the time :bleh:

As jtb stated folks pull up a chair make yourselves at home and before you know RWI will be back online. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Edit to add: jtb you only say that because it's true