When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So you like a rare watch?

astonjenks

Guys

Over the last several months I have been having built a couple of really rare pocket watch movements into wristwatches and we are getting very close to the finishing line. One is a 1/4 Repeater that is simply stunning and I posted some photos of her mocked up however she needed a better case as the lugs were not great, the second is now finished and will be sent to me in the next few days. It is a very rare and early day, date calender movement on the reverse and a normal watch on the front. I hope you like her, once she gets back I will provide more photos.

AJ

post-48021-0-28792700-1398107688_thumb.j

post-48021-0-85208600-1398107699_thumb.j

Its large! 48mm without crown! Big wristed guys need only apply I'm afraid :)

The last one that I saw sold in its original pocket watch case made several thousand $'s, they are really rare! I will try to find the link.

AJ

Very nice and very unique / rare having the day and date on the back of the movement & watch.

Others will wonder WTF you're doing when you take the watch off to read the date :)

there are guys in the Ukraine that sell on ebay that do some converted pocket watches skeleton movements in to pocket watches. they look amazing sadly 48mm-53mm would sink me if i fell in the bath so can't  get one for safety reason  :snorkel:

• Like 1