When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking about this one.......thoughts?

Mike on a bike

The good: Well first off bracelet brushed so easy to maintain, also dial easy to read for my old eyes, size 43 mm so not to big not to small, movement SW 200 modified by ML their 115. Can not find case height looking from pics 14 I'd say, well buy  or not 2200 USDs.

The bad: could get Gen Black Bay or Breit SOH for 7-8 hundred more, they are more well known better resale I would imagine.

could get Gen Black Bay or Breit SOH for 7-8 hundred more, they are more well known better resale I would imagine. Definitely this:)

or saving up for the Italo Fontana U-Boat U-51 Chimera Bronze if there is a well priced 2nd hand one floating around, perfect for larger wrists

It's a nice looking watch Mike, for sure.  (The ML diver)

You don't see any of those in the wild, but it looks like it would have great wrist presence, it's beautiful, and you can wear that with a wet suit or a Canali just as easily.

The BB and Breit are very nice too.  They get the edge with wrist status here.  Those Sinns are awesome too!

That is the problem a lot of nice ones out there around that price point. Also ML nice but most know nothing of watches I have /can get plenty of micro brands look as good cheaper the Breit is a Breit and Tudor welll now is a Tudor, Sin is a competely different animal the quality /toughness is second to none (capsule inside movement ,tegmentation)

Look at ML then this 2011-regattare2.jpgsame vein inner rotating bezel $575 shipped 500 meters water proof, double domed saphire w AR.

Specs on Magrette:

Model: Regattare 2011
Movement: 21 jewels (Miyota) Automatic
Case diameter: 44mm excluding the crown
Case finish:Brushed sides, bezel and back with a polish finish on the top of case .
Crowns: Screw down
INternal Bezel: Rotating
Crystal: Sapphire (double domed), AR coating.
Water-resistance: 500m/1650ft Water resistant

Strap: 24mm Leather (black with black stitching) plus rubber.
Buckle: Brushed stainless steel
Vintage Style Roll Case: Canvas

Fraggle if going Sinn get the teg! Getting a Sinn without teg ,well what's the point.

:)

Found this one here for £1672.79 all in, but I've never heard of the company, Page and Cooper? AJ have you heard of these guys? Anyone?

There are a lot on Chrono24 but the description is in German and my German is not good enough to figure out if they include tea or not (they all have it on the bezel)

Well I've just sold two cars so have readies floating round, it'd be rude not too :)