When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Luminor Marina From Watcheden

Truman

I am absolutely new in replica world. Sometime ago I though that all replicas are the same until I found your forum, which helps me a lot. But still I am really far from level when I can choose replica by myself without any help. 

I want to buy Panerai Replica, but not too expensive, something cheap but at the same time close to original watches for this amount of money. I am planning to buy from:

http://www.watcheden.net/panerai-luminor-marina-automatic-black-dial-with-ar-coating-new-version-i-20618-p-1.html

My first question is basically about watches. What do you think about the quality, appearance and "Asia Movement"? 

Second question about the website. I was trying to find exact reviews, but unfortunately did not find anything about the quality of their watches, how transactions were going, shipping time etc. 

Thank you all in advance for your advices. Looking forward for your answers  :)

It's always You Get What You Pay :)

Yeah, I know, I am sure you are wright, but for example about 3 years ago my father bought Breguet replica for 75$ in china town and it was great, it lasted for 3 years of everyday usage until he lost it. Thats why I was not sceptical about cheap replicas till today. 

Did anyone ordered low price reps from watcheden?

No not at all. It's just the better versions tend towards the $300 price point rather than the manual wind versions which can be at around $200.

Thanks for information, there are so many details I did not know about =) so much things to learn... :wounded1:

Yeah... doesn't look good at all

I hope maybe it looks better in live than on pictures. To be honest, now I am thinking to buy something else, but I am not sure what. How Mike on a bike said: "Like a kid in a candy store"...

Some Options to consider

Angus 104 this has a date

noob 005 from josh

The Staple 111 cheapest option Toro might not be a TD here , but he is pretty solid

299 with Nice date from Toro , you may want to include a leather strap but its pretty good value and a very good rep

All of these are a massive step up from the one you picked well worth the extra $$$ IMHO

• Like 1

Some Options to consider

Angus 104  this has a date

noob 005 from josh 

The Staple 111 cheapest option Toro might not be a TD here , but he is pretty solid

299 with Nice date from Toro  , you may want to include a leather strap but its pretty good value and a very good rep 

All of these are a massive step up from the one you picked well work the extra $$$ IMHO

Thank you so much for this information. 

Thank you so much for this information.

No worries , it's nice to have noob saying he's interested in a particular watch and posting a link to it. Rather than asking the same old bloody question "Whats the best replica panerai i can get ' closest to gen like "blah blah yawn yawn. At least you know what you like and want , hence my question on the date feature

Please dont get me wrong here , go with what YOU like !!!!! Not what anyone else says you should like ...Getting a bargain $100 watch especially when starting out can be much fun. My first panerai was an awesome $130 Fiddy. It's was bloody great just looked ridiculous on my puny wrist. Then i caught the curse and ended up buying reps for 10x that price, which is just friggin insanity

• Like 1

You wouldn't change it though I suspect :)

AJ

AJ I dunno mate. Really the correlation between cash spent and satisfaction ain't as strong as one would expect. Maybe I'm just to thrifty in my old age or just a tightass. To me the point I got in to this was cos I don't have $$ to buy gens plain and simple.

I've found wanting something is often much more pleasing than actually having.

Sorry to hijack your post Truman

• Like 1

Watch Eden is one of the few trusted dealers who bothers to put mid-range replicas on their web site. Most TDs get moist eyed about the current trend to double prices and pimp "ultra reps"

It is really this simple - if you will be happy with a cheap and cheerful replica, then get one. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to shell out bigger money to feel better about yourself.

• Like 1

Thank you again to all of you guys, its a big pleasure to read your advice's and suggestions. It is better to know what you want, but at the same time it is also better to ask someone experienced. 

Actually, while I was thinking what kind of Panerai replica to choose, I received a present from my older brother, brand new, authentic ORIS :) I am more than happy. 

P.S: But I am still want to buy my first replica, lol :)

• Like 1