When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ipcress

@Ipcress

So......   Enlighten us further!

Who shot Kennedy?

Did the Holocaust really happen?

Did we really walk on the moon?

:bangin:

Its not really relevant but FYI no, Armstrong never did walk on the moon in the Apollo 11 space mission of 1969. Getting out past the Van Allen Radiation Belt 400 miles up would be an impossibility for starters back then, out and back alive at least.

One of life's biggest disappointments finding that out decades later.

Kind Rgds

Hi All,

The good news is that my GMTII ProHunter from PT is now in the UK - It has landed, so to speak - at least it has according to the parcel tracking service, and currently going thru customs so it says.

I know you'll all be interested if its as good as hoped for so I will post a thorough review shortly after receipt of it.

That's all for now.

Kind Rgds

Its not really relevant but FYI no, Armstrong never did walk on the moon in the Apollo 11 space mission of 1969. Getting out past the Van Allen Radiation Belt 400 miles up would be an impossibility for starters back then, out and back alive at least.

Once again, this is incorrect. Again, I'm a particle physicist, this is what I literally spent years of my life studying. Passing through the Van Allen belts is a serious but entirely solvable issue. The Van Allen belt's radiation is massive, so it's a type that's easily shielded against. The Apollo missions traveled through the thinnest part (they span roughly 20 degrees north and south of the equator) and traversed quickly. The astronauts received a very small dose of radiation -- far less than what a Space Shuttle or ISS crew receives, or what the Gemini crews received.

Just like the 9/11 idiocy, every stupid question you'll spout off about regarding the moon landing has a simple answer. 

• Like 1

I've personally met and interviewed Aldrin and Armstrong, and they must have been the most convincing liars because they knew a [censored]-ton about how to get someone on the moon and their experiences while on the moon...

But I forgot - I posted a clip earlier in this thread by the "director" of the moon landing... :whistle:

Ipcress, you're ready to join "Movimento 5 stelle" here in Italy. With these theories you'll have a fast career in that "kind of" party...

Well I'm most interested - it'll beat reality I'm quite sure. Let us know when your watch arrives and post some pictures, okay.

Kind Rgds

What disappoints me the most is not the wonderful theories you espouse but rather finding out you are in the UK, so presumably British. 

I have been chuckling away assuming you are one of those crazy American we all know and love - but it is possible you are English. So I feel the need to speak up. You're letting the side down old chap, so let's have no more of this nonsense or I'll have to call those nice young men in their clean white coats to take you back to your nice comfortable room.

All agreed? Excellent. If you are a good boy we can have some tea and tiffin on the way home.

• Like 2

Once again, this is incorrect. Again, I'm a particle physicist, this is what I literally spent years of my life studying. Passing through the Van Allen belts is a serious but entirely solvable issue. The Van Allen belt's radiation is massive, so it's a type that's easily shielded against. The Apollo missions traveled through the thinnest part (they span roughly 20 degrees north and south of the equator) and traversed quickly. The astronauts received a very small dose of radiation -- far less than what a Space Shuttle or ISS crew receives, or what the Gemini crews received.

Just like the 9/11 idiocy, every stupid question you'll spout off about regarding the moon landing has a simple answer. 

Err you're still grade 1 FAIL on 9/11 I'm afraid so must go back and do some more homework before progressing to the next level of Deception Studies, Mr Arrogant.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/9-11-What%20Happened%20Booklet.pdf

Kind Rgds

empty vessels make the most noise

No one cares where you got your degree from - it doesn't mean anything.

NOW - Can we please stop feeding the troll?!

So agree, but I expect his mum's impressed which is all that counts.

Kind Rgds

What disappoints me the most is not the wonderful theories you espouse but rather finding out you are in the UK, so presumably British. 

I have been chuckling away assuming you are one of those crazy American we all know and love - but it is possible you are English. So I feel the need to speak up. You're letting the side down old chap, so let's have no more of this nonsense or I'll have to call those nice young men in their clean white coats to take you back to your nice comfortable room.

All agreed? Excellent. If you are a good boy we can have some tea and tiffin on the way home.

Hi,

I'm an Englishman, yes, but clearly you are of very impressionable mind. Believe me I'm extremely disappointed in it all and as much as you'd be if only you'd be bothered to do a little research and put your thinking cap on.

I've provided more than enough links for you to make a start - feel free to use them at your convenience. Although its quite shocking what you'll discover and especially so when you realise all the ramifications, like all else - the truth is not so bad and is the only thing that'll set you free from your very own make-believe in all the 'Reality' nonsense you've swallowed over the years.

As for 'tea and tiffin' with you - I will have to take a raincheck on that, as the Americans say, at least until I see you have passed the first grade on Deception Studies.

And rather than igore ALL the information I've linked to like everybody else appears too keen to do, it not fitting in with their closed 'world view' - do yourself a favour and invest some time, its for the best really it is.

Kind Rgds

Is your mum impressed you still live in her basement?

I don't know, I'll dig her up and ask her for you.

Kind Rgds

I've personally met and interviewed Aldrin and Armstrong, and they must have been the most convincing liars because they knew a [censored]-ton about how to get someone on the moon and their experiences while on the moon...

But I forgot - I posted a clip earlier in this thread by the "director" of the moon landing... :whistle:

When literally forced to with no way out most people will do almost anything. Does it matter if you've met them, how does that validate your belief in the Apollo 11 'moon landings' - did you go there with them?

No one is saying they didn't train up and have all the knowledge - they just never walked on the moon, that's all. Sorry, all done on a film lot:

http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_2.html

Post Apollo 11

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=12&Itemid=63

Watch this liar and tell me you believe him too, notice the Op in the background too? Listen to his voice rhythm and words...who in the world talks like that?! :

There really ARE such things as 'crisis actors' - wise up, you've been duped. The difference with them and Adrin, Mitchell and Armstrong is that they were unwilling accomplices but had to go along with it....forced to for political space race reasons with the then USSR.

Kind Rgds

Neo,

You've become comically unoriginal.

You realize of course governments/monarchs/media have seeked to control the masses for ages. You think this is new? You provided clips from youtube and suggest this is something ever so enlightening?

Ok. Let's play. WTC 7 was a controlled explosion. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Let say it was. Don't you think that your observations were not anticipated?? Years of planning and thoughts like yours (actually not your thoughts as you are a simple follower) was not forseen? Are you shitting me?? What if Dr. Wood was a fabrication as a diversion? Have you thought of that you dumb blinded twit? If WTC was planned, could Wood et al also not be planned? You are the most brainwashed of all.

Seriously. It's ok to question. But you are completely lost.

Enjoy your internet surfing in your basement flat as you design a barter-like utopian society. Again, your predictability is laffable.

• Like 1

Haha - I looked at that first link and they've clearly never shot a Hasselblad. I'm also an amateur/serious photographer, and I have the same model and lens as was used on the "Lunar" model (see, Ipcress, I even used quotes, just for you...).

Anyway, That first picture is almost identical to a shot that I took of a female model one time - I made the mistake of shooting around noon or one o'clock and thought everything was good (as the Hassy viewer is not 100%, but more like 85-90%) and when I developed the negatives I got that funky flare look. True, the Hassy has a pentagonal shutter in that lens, but that's only when it's stopped down to maximum (IIRC f22 on that particular lens - the shutter is a part of the lens). If you shoot anywhere around f8 (which was standard for news and reporting agencies - the motto "f8 and be there") the lens does not make any kind of non-spherical flare pattern...

Neo,

You've become comically unoriginal.

You realize of course governments/monarchs/media have seeked to control the masses for ages. You think this is new? You provided clips from youtube and suggest this is something ever so enlightening?

Ok. Let's play. WTC 7 was a controlled explosion. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Let say it was. Don't you think that your observations were not anticipated?? Years of planning and thoughts like yours (actually not your thoughts as you are a simple follower) was not forseen? Are you shitting me?? What if Dr. Wood was a fabrication as a diversion? Have you thought of that you dumb blinded twit? If WTC was planned, could Wood et al also not be planned? You are the most brainwashed of all.

Seriously. It's ok to question. But you are completely lost.

Enjoy your internet surfing in your basement flat as you design a barter-like utopian society. Again, your predictability is laffable.

You're one step ahead of me as usual, I had no idea that 'governments/monarchs/media have seeked to control the masses for ages.', really I didn't.

So thank you once again for your most articulate insults, they make my day all the more special on top knowing that you've finally accepted my initial position on 9/11; they all will in the end, the truth shines thru the BS.

And yes, of course it was all planned including the deconstruction of this mass deception and the public ALL finally being exposed to it. That's why they've built all the FEMA Detention Camps in every US State .... not for 'foreign criminals'...oh no, but for US Citzens who go rogue when they all finally wake up and revolt :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRoMDp5GD-I

Try not to be so angry with me - I'm just the messenger not the one committing the crimes against humanity that you and others here seem so intent on avoiding in your own back yards. AT Least, up to now you have.

As for Dr Judy Wood, she deals in real science if you'd only care to look at her evidence, not fakery, or subversive groups, or Govt - that's why they're intent on shutting her up.

Good evening.

Err you're still grade 1 FAIL on 9/11 I'm afraid so must go back and do some more homework before progressing to the next level of Deception Studies, Mr Arrogant.

Kind Rgds

That makes no sense. The two are utterly unrelated. Also, that's "Dr. Arrogant" to you.

So agree, but I expect his mum's impressed which is all that counts.

Kind Rgds

You were the one who challenged my credential. I would not have posted any details had you not suggested I was lying about having a PhD (in particle physics, from a prestigious R1 university...)

That makes no sense. The two are utterly unrelated. Also, that's "Dr. Arrogant" to you.

You were the one who challenged my credential. I would not have posted any details had you not suggested I was lying about having a PhD (in particle physics, from a prestigious R1 university...)

You might have a PhD in arrogance for all I care, it clearly hasn't given you a very wide perspective on life nor the world at large, instead you appear only to see via the blinkers that came with your tussled mortar board; so just plain Arrogant is more fitting I believe. In any case only certified to practice doctors have any ethical or moral right to use such a term 'professionally' or otherwise, not a research grad upstart hoping to get a free room upgrade at some dingy hotel. Its you who inferred they're like two-a-penny now anyhow, so no - not impressed at all, mostly with this particular holder tho'.

And it most certainly is ALL related, both subjects - why? Because its ALL about fakery at the highest levels with intention to deceive and manipulate the masses for political ends and both at the public's expense.

Kind Rgds

Edited by Ipcress

You might have a PhD in arrogance for all I care

For that I'd need lessons from you. It takes serious arrogance to tell someone with a PhD in particle physics flat out to their face that they're wrong about how the Van Allen belts work.

it clearly hasn't given you a very wide perspective on life nor the world at large

The fact that I dismiss you as an ignorant twit is not evidence of what you claim here, because you are in fact an ignorant twit. I've seen quite a bit of the world, less than some but more than most, as a Marine and later as a scientist and now in my current job (I'm a management consultant, I travel quite a bit). I've met thousands of people of all kinds, from all walks of life. None of them were as aggressively stupid as you are.

, instead you appear only to see via the blinkers that came with your tussled mortar board;

PhD graduates in the US graduate under a tam, not a mortarboard.

In any case only certified to practice doctors have any ethical or moral right to use such a term 'professionally' or otherwise

That's not at all true -- PhDs have been using the title "Doctor" for over a thousand years, while it only came to the medical profession in the last 150 or so. It would be inappropriate for a non-medical doctor to insist on being addressed as "Doctor" in a clinical setting, but in any other setting "Doctor" is both correct and appropriate as an honorific for someone with a PhD.

(Not that I insist on it, I prefer to be called by my first name.)

, not a research grad upstart hoping to get a free room upgrade at some dingy hotel.

I'm no longer a researcher -- I work for one of the world's top consulting firms. I travel quite a bit, and I actually stay in quite nice hotels.

And its ALL related, both subjects - why? Because its ALL about fakery at the highest levels with intention to deceive and manipulate the masses for political ends and both at the public's expense.

This is, once again, demonstrably false. The particle physics of how the Van Allen belts work is not remotely related to anything having to do with 9/11 whatsoever. They are completely separate subjects and the only common thread is your refusal to admit that you're wrong.
Edited by sneed12

You might have a PhD in arrogance for all I care, it clearly hasn't given you a very wide perspective on life nor the world at large, instead you appear only to see via the blinkers that came with your tussled mortar board; so just plain Arrogant is more fitting I believe. In any case only certified to practice doctors have any ethical or moral right to use such a term 'professionally' or otherwise, not a research grad upstart hoping to get a free room upgrade at some dingy hotel. Its you who inferred they're like two-a-penny now anyhow, so no - not impressed at all, mostly with this particular holder tho'.

And it most certainly is ALL related, both subjects - why? Because its ALL about fakery at the highest levels with intention to deceive and manipulate the masses for political ends and both at the public's expense.

Kind Rgds

And is it not arrogant to think that you know more than somebody who has actually studied science? You're seriously a nutter.

At first I was saying he's a professional troll, high quality, almost professional. We should just ignore him. Now that he's had a chance to show his bona fides, he's become a quite interesting court jester.

More popcorn for all. Sit back and enjoy the jester make a fool of himself.

For that I'd need lessons from you. It takes serious arrogance to tell someone with a PhD in particle physics flat out to their face that they're wrong about how the Van Allen belts work.

The fact that I dismiss you as an ignorant twit is not evidence of what you claim here, because you are in fact an ignorant twit. I've seen quite a bit of the world, less than some but more than most, as a Marine and later as a scientist and now in my current job (I'm a management consultant, I travel quite a bit). I've met thousands of people of all kinds, from all walks of life. None of them were as aggressively stupid as you are.

PhD graduates in the US graduate under a tam, not a mortarboard.

That's not at all true -- PhDs have been using the title "Doctor" for over a thousand years, while it only came to the medical profession in the last 150 or so. It would be inappropriate for a non-medical doctor to insist on being addressed as "Doctor" in a clinical setting, but in any other setting "Doctor" is both correct and appropriate as an honorific for someone with a PhD.

(Not that I insist on it, I prefer to be called by my first name.)

I'm no longer a researcher -- I work for one of the world's top consulting firms. I travel quite a bit, and I actually stay in quite nice hotels.

This is, once again, demonstrably false. The particle physics of how the Van Allen belts work is not remotely related to anything having to do with 9/11 whatsoever. They are completely separate subjects and the only common thread is your refusal to admit that you're wrong.

Typical dumbass 'professional qualifications thug' ass-u-ming so much about others, thinking you can BS open and enquiring minds with duff half-science that your entire world view and existence depends upon. You're clearly in the 'up his own, professional idiot' brigade valuing vanity pictures and image rather than harsh reality of the big picture.

You've willfully ignored all the evidence on 9/11 obviously being faked, then choose to divert to another topic someone else indirectly raised on the Van Allen radiation belts and Apollo 11 being faked and similarly attempt to lob ridicule because I'm not taken in by your unscientific codswollup let alone the brainwashing you're wallowing in for 'professional' advantage. You're precisely the reason why the Establishment both sides of the Atlantic (that's the bit of water separating the US & UK) are getting away with the lies and cover-ups that are killing both nations, but you don't care - you're just another self-serving parasite protecting his position. Another parasite feeding off the US and the real US citizens who care desperately for their lands, lives and the futures and know something is deeply wrong but just don't know how to battle against all the disinformation, power and corruption they see going on all around them as their freedoms and way of life is stripped from them.

Corporate Organisations love the highly trained brainwashed robots like yourself to carry out their dirty work because you all do it unquestioningly and without conscience; And I bet your paycheques are nothing like mine were in the CityOfLondon, not that it matters but I could afford to pay my own hotel bills and never even noticed it on my bank statements, and they weren't 1 star dives where the receptionists would be 'impressed' by 'an ugly' wearing a mortar board, either. Oh, and I've had 3 careers already and I'm now on my 4th, stretching from arts to science, politics and now reality.

So tell me, when was the last demonstration you went on? What do you really care about (other than buying fake watches to go with your fake lifestyle and fake belief system)? You'll have no valid answer because you're another hollow man who spouts Unscientific Corporate Professional BS to bamboozle the unsuspecting and the gullible as you go about your Corporate orders.

You see its Fascist Corporates who are largely responsible for all the woes in the world that 'enlightened' people like you SHOULD care about but you're too professionally and educationally blinded to notice let alone worry about any of it. Instead you'll do your utmost to reinforce it, their lies and sinister deceptions which are slowly destroying all that it is that makes us human. You're helping destroy peoples ability to CARE about anything worthwhile because you prefer your stupid image and accessoried life of fakery and illusions backed up by BS Science that is aiding Corporate Fascism in their relentless onslaught of raping the world and its peoples of innocence and goodness.

Back to Apollo. In 1969 Apollo rocket and module had no protection against the deadly Van Allen belts but what did they care, the rockets wouldn't be going thru them anyway. Likewise the 'space suits' - there was NO PROTECTION built into the suits for radiation belts they've known about since the late 1950s. Sure they can go through the earths poles but that was irrelevant to A11 - they weren't going anywhere outside the outer atmosphere anyway and they needed Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin for the political photoshoot when back on earth again, so whatever you think you may know about them using your duff science and pointless learning simply doesn't matter, its the BIG PICTURE that matters, you know the one that you are steadfastly ignoring.

Watch the following exposure of the moon landings and accept the facts about the shadows consistent with studio lighting, the waving US flag in the 'solar winds', the Hasselblad pictures and how they focused the manual lenses to get such sharp results? Like MANUAL CAMERAS being focused from inside massive space suits that they couldn't operate let alone see thru?! Then remember the grainy TV Pictures just like 9/11 TV pictures, all low quality faked pictures for easier manipulation and obscuring the reality of the fakery.

Then look at the 'lunar' locations being reused miles apart apparently, the astronauts jumping in slow motion half speed when the moon has 6 times less gravity than earth, the use of wires for more 'jumping' etc etc ad infinitum.

And why no stars? Apparently they never saw any stars when 'on the moon'. Oh really?!

So all this fakery and BS and really brainy yet empty headed professionals with all the discernment and integrity of a dead corpse can't see thru it?! DMAF, purleaaaze.

And don't come back with any more ostrich BS while refusing to look at any of the evidence and issues I raise here.

Likewise for the following repost of WTC 7 - surely even the most braindead paid-up 'professional idiot' can't ignore the outrageous inconsistencies here :

You're not alone in your denial about all of this, you have all your buddies here and in physics and chemistry departments at the worlds so-called best universities. I know, I've written to them offering up cast iron evidence and they won't 'go there' because like you they have too much to lose if they did; their integrity like yours doesn't seem to matter in the slightest - they might be into fake watches and grad photos like you as well, who knows. Totally gutless in the pay of liars and manipulators controlling your tiny little worlds of make believe.

Anybody who wants to understand has to step back and look at the whole picture, that events like 9/11 were multifaceted crimes with many objectives - one of them being to actually test if people would be prepared to believe the highly orchestrated fraud that serve the group goals of those perpetrating them - The Worlds Elites ..... who no more care what PhD Grads 'think' than they do what anybody else does. When they know they can get away with this they know they can get away with anything - not least because professional dummies like you won't take your heads out of your a55es and put all your good training to good and proper use.

Kind Rgds Nevertheless

Edited by Ipcress

"cast iron evidence"? Is this your own? Or references to YouTube links that you've compiled over the years. You are self admittedly only a "messenger" with no real thoughts of your own nor any real evidence of your own. Again, completely unoriginal. Zzzzzzzzz.

Are you in some dreamland thinking that you are the only one writing University professors regarding this subject???? Really???

Corporations/New World Order and the like attempting to control what we read, see and hear is again, NOT new. C'mon. That's all you got?? Please.

You are a very angry elf. Most likely a s-s-s-stuttering, basement-living, lonely elf. And you will remain as such till your dying days.

How's your plagiarized plan for a utopian society coming along? Or have you a few more websites to scrub ideas from to pass along as your own?