When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need help from someone in France!

danielv2000

I'm taking a chance since I know this community is top-notch.

My son is currently in France and has lost his phone charger. He's moving hotels in a couple of days so for me to ship him a replacement is risky and very costly.

Can anyone in France right now who can help source and ship a replacement reach out to me ASAP via PM. I will cover the costs, obviously. I just need this done ASAP while he is still there.

THANKS!!!

Does he have an uncommon phone?  It shouldn't take long for him to run to the nearest Fnac to get a replacement.

No its a Samsung but he's on a school trip with a tight schedule. I've already asked his teacher to go buy one but have not heard back.

Who the heck is in France that I know well.................... :g: Damn Daniel must be a few but no one to hook you up with off of the top of my head/quick.

We have a few members. I know everyone is busy that's why I did a general post. Hopefully I hear back from the teacher!!!

Fedex wants $72 - that's insane. My main issue is that he's moving hotels.

I can go and buy one and post it to him, but as it's going from the UK I don't know exactly when it will get there.

I'd guess it'll be there by Tuesday or Wednesday but can't guarantee it.

If you know which hotel he'll be at on Wednesday and don't get any other offer of help PM me the phone model and the hotel address.

Hi Daniel, I am 100 km far from French border, at your disposal, absolutely no problem, just let me know

I am Located in Pamplona -Spain and could use our company forwarder for faster shipping, so please, let me know.

Regards

Fabioliveri, thanks for the offer. Much appreciated. But as Prdubis just mentionned, my son should receive a charger on Monday! In the meantime, he's sharing with a friend. He's looking forward to a FULL charge!!!

A great big thanks to Prdubis for his generosity in helping me out and many thanks to all who offered across the EU!!