When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sold 2 Panerai reps and bought a gen Tag

Tonyyammine

I just recently sold two of my favorite Panerais. As much as i liked them, they weren't getting any wrist time so off they went. In turn i bought this gen Tag Heuer Aqua racer. I was trying to buy a Titanium Brietling Areo but it didnt work out. Here are some pics. I got this gen Tag Heuer for the same price i sold the reps the tag came with the box and papers. Its just a little dirty.

post-43810-0-72364500-1401332155_thumb.j pam229

post-43810-0-13957400-1401332196_thumb.j pam082

post-43810-0-08570600-1401332224_thumb.j my new Tag

post-43810-0-21897500-1401332253_thumb.j

Nice A-racer!

I have a few quartz TAG/H and really like them. I had to look the bracelet over very closely on the TAG 'LINK' before removing a link though You have to start from one end of the clasp or the other and they just slide apart.

The others are 'Professionals' (Professional what?), an old T/H 1000 quartz and an old T/H 1000 automatic (2824 missing the signed rotor).

The quartz T/H 1000 was all black (with much of it worn away) so I bead blasted the case and installed a new blasted jubilee type bracelet similar to original with the original clasp.  

I never could understand why watchsnobs are down on T/H watches.

They are very well made, decently priced (especially used), and the quartz time and date models are trouble free.

Maybe that is why they do not like them.  :pimp:

Looks nice Tony and I'm gonna shoot you been eying that titanium Aerospace w/ the black volcano dial since you posted thread on it!

http://www.jomashop.com/breitling-aerospace-e7936210-b9-130e.html

I went to tourneau. I tried it on it didn't sing to me. I don't like quart watches but I liked this but in the end I couldn't get myself to like it.

post-43810-0-88996300-1401376954_thumb.j I'm gonna go for this next. Time to save up. Lol

I better hit an AD and try on first as you did. As far as quartz like the grab and go w/ all my watches my Luminox gets most wrist time quartz , light, tritium tubes always there when you need it day or night.

image-1370344646__82716_zoom.jpg

Diameter: 45mm Case: PC carbon reinforced Strap: Nato strap green Glass: anti-reflective sapphire crystal Weight: 55g Height: 13cm Battery/Battery Life: 395/50 month Water Resistance: 200 m/20 ATM Movement: Ronda 515 HH6 Bezel: Black carbon reinforced, rotating, at 12h colored LLT protected by metalized mineral glass window Crown: Stainless steel 316L Case back: PC carbon fibre reinforced Illumination: 1-8 purple, 9-12 yellow, H/M Hand Green, Sec Hand yellow
  • Like 1