When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need to your opinions on this Rolex Datejust II (Iced Out Bezel) VVS quality CZ's

Hi Everyone,

I am about to make a purchase but wanted to get some opinions before I pull the trigger. I have always wanted a Rolex Datejust II "Iced Out Bezel" with VVS quality CZ's and finally found one that I like from a non-trusted dealer.  I wanted to ask what your opinions on what do you think about the quality of this watch (low quality, normal, or high quality)?  I think that I can pull it off because my background is in the entertainment industry.

Edited by KB

They say that everyone who assumes every Rolex they see is a rep, I'd say more so with this. Although as you allude to in your post it is more about whether it fits with the rest of the person. To me you'd have to have a fair amount of bling to pull this off!

Any trusted dealer should be able to get a watch that is found at a non trusted dealer (assuming the watch is really available and not just a scam). I would grab a picture of what you are looking for, send it to your preferred dealer and see what they come back with instead.

As for a marketing description of "VVS quality CZ's", it's probably just hype.

+1

You are about to get scammed, get out the K-Y !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1 on that!!  You have to watch out for dealers who place false quality standards in this market.  Some advertise "Swiss-made Replicas."  Do you really think Rolex would allow that in their back yard?  Puullleez!

• 2 months later...