When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur Correct Datewheel...

lello

Received mine Lello and you're a champ ! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looks fantastic and it's a huge improvement over the standard datewheel. ! A true 1:1 copy datewheel :1a:

Here are some quick 'n dirty shots:

Lello DW vs. Standard DW:

245778-8632.jpg

Fitted to the movement -> excellent fit, no trouble at all !!

245778-8633.jpg

Last step before putting hands on, need to align the dial a tad more,

245778-8634.jpg

I'm waiting for my AR crystal to return, so no assembled pictures yet, but this gives you an idea of the excellent work Lello did for us !

Have a good weekend

Verbal

I'm feeling good now that I'm seeing some good feedback about this long project. :)

Now, I look forward to see some pics after people will have installed into the watch.

I'm also looking forward to make sure all members who bought it, received it.

Please, post here when you all get it..., many thanks!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow seeing the pics of the datewheels makes me very happy that I ordered the DW from Lello a few days ago - and I don't even own an Ingy yet!

Anyhow, Lello is great and I've always appreciated his immense efforts in creating these unique items for our reps.

Cheers

Hi all!

I saw Robert (Verbal) pics, after installation and this makes me feel GOOD!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As you might remember, the thickness ov my overlay is 0,05 mm thicker than the one it was there, but now we are all sure this doesn't create any trouble at all.

The risk was just very very little..., but there was a little bit of gambling here. B)

I'm going to print some more, because the first run of 30 pieces, just run out today.

I think I will print 15 more and should be ready in around three weeks, because I need to order the blank discs from ETA, while the overlays are ready to be printed.

It was a great project and I'm happy it was a success in the end.

There are a couple of members who are waiting a bit too long to get it, I just hope that they won't be lost by the postal service, otherwise I will loose money... :wounded1:

But let's beeing optimistic though. :)

Now I'm thinking to the next projects: 7750 Pam DW and after that, the 7750 Breitling Evo DW.

I'm going to make a post about the 7750 Pam.

Hi all!

I saw Robert (Verbal) pics, after installation and this makes me feel GOOD!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As you might remember, the thickness ov my overlay is 0,05 mm thicker than the one it was there, but now we are all sure this doesn't create any trouble at all.

The risk was just very very little..., but there was a little bit of gambling here. B)

I'm going to print some more, because the first run of 30 pieces, just run out today.

I think I will print 15 more and should be ready in around three weeks, because I need to order the blank discs from ETA, while the overlays are ready to be printed.

It was a great project and I'm happy it was a success in the end.

There are a couple of members who are waiting a bit too long to get it, I just hope that they won't be lost by the postal service, otherwise I will loose money... :wounded1:

But let's beeing optimistic though. :)

Now I'm thinking to the next projects: 7750 Pam DW and after that, the 7750 Breitling Evo DW.

I'm going to make a post about the 7750 Pam.

I installed the datewheel yesterday, and found no problem with the extra 0.05 mm. Date changes same way as it did before.

The position of the date in the date window is just perfect. I also upgraded my Inge with double AR coating (thanks to chieftang),

and the final result is absolutely superb :winkiss: Thanks again, lello!

• 4 weeks later...

Lello was on a short vacation and he will be back tomorrow.

Stay tuned, I am sure he will soon get in touch with you all.

Lello was on a short vacation and he will be back tomorrow.

Stay tuned, I am sure he will soon get in touch with you all.

Thanks Sssurfer for the remind of my vacation. B)

I'm back now and just spoke to the printer.

I'm discussing with the printer to print all new Dws production in one time.

This way the 7750 ones will be ready maybe a little later than I planned, but they all should come within two weeks (if hopefully all will go smooth).

These DWs are:

-Inge

-7750 Pam

-2892-A2 Pam (PR)

-2893 - 2836 Pam (GMT)

The Evo will come immediately after, my intention is to have it ready by the end of july.

:)

• 1 month later...