When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Awaiting a purchase from iOffer :(

davidmac

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the scene of reps, as you can see by the title I found this site after I'd made the purchase.

I wanted to know if anyone else has ordered a rep rolex sub from ioffer, I have tried using re search function but can't find any reults specific to my topic.

I already ordered the watch before finding this forum.  After doing some much needed reading about reps etc, I wish I'd have just saved a little and bought one from a TD here.
The seller I ordered from has now pulled all his listings  :g: 
I have found another seller (HERE) that seems to be using the same pictures but doesn't have the Black Submariner that i ordered but the green one looks the same.  Although they could be using any picture!  :fool:

He's provided me with a tracking number and it appears to be coming from Switzerland  :huh:

I already ordered the watch before finding this forum. After doing some much needed reading about reps etc, I wish I'd have just saved a little and bought one from a TD here.

The seller I ordered from has now pulled all his listings :g:

I have found another seller (HERE) that seems to be using the same pictures but doesn't have the Black Submariner that i ordered but the green one looks the same. Although they could be using any picture! :fool:

He's provided me with a tracking number and it appears to be coming from Switzerland :huh:

From Switzerland? Congrates, your getting a real gen watch then ;)

• Like 1

From Switzerland? Congrates, your getting a real gen watch then ;)

I'm not entirely sure I am, something just doesn't seem right.  For what I paid ($60) to a Chinese seller, a Swiss Rolex rep seems a bit much. Also, the tracking number he provided to me doesn't appear to work.

EDIT: Sorry, I miss-read your post, I totally missed the joke  :clap2:

Edited by davidmac

I'm not entirely sure I am, something just doesn't seem right.  For what I paid ($60) to a Chinese seller, a Swiss Rolex rep seems a bit much. Also, the tracking number he provided to me doesn't appear to work.

EDIT: Sorry, I miss-read your post, I totally missed the joke  :clap2:

Swiss replicas are the oldest scam in this hobby. The laws protecting their industry are very strict in Switzerland. No one would be stupid enough to make them there. They all come from Asia. If a dealer tells you they come from anyplace else, they are lying and you should not buy from people who lie to you.

Swiss replicas are the oldest scam in this hobby. The laws protecting their industry are very strict in Switzerland. No one would be stupid enough to make them there. They all come from Asia. If a dealer tells you they come from anyplace else, they are lying and you should not buy from people who lie to you.

The actual package itself has a swiss tracking number and appears to be coming from Switzerland.

Btw David, we're not poking fun at you. We've all been there! There probably isn't a veteran member here that couldn't tell you a story or two about their own worst rep transaction when starting out.

I hope your package arrives. If it never does, take comfort in knowing that after spending a few weeks on this forum, you'll likely wind up with a watch that is 10 times better than what you were trying to originally buy.

School of hard knocks, $60; knowledge you can glean from these forums...priceless.

Chocolates and replica francs sounds much more appealing to the type of rep I've ordered.

I really like the look of TCs Sub but it's well out of my price range at the moment.

I'll keep everyone updated with what I receive.

There's an update in the tracking information, it seems the watch is coming from Hong Kong and not Switzerland.  The tracking info is here:

Switzerland

Normal Tracking

United Kingdom(Modify)

Not Found 2014-06-27 10:10, Departure from border point of origin country, Asendia Asia
Transporting
Destination Country - United Kingdom:Tracking Consuming:1950 Millisecond Origin Country - Switzerland:Tracking Consuming:0 MillisecondCache Time:2014/06/27 06:26:27 2014-06-27 10:10, Departure from border point of origin country, Asendia Asia 2014-06-27 10:10, Arrival at border point of origin country, Asendia Asia 2014-06-27 10:10, Mailed, Asendia Asia

My wife ordered a Pandora bracelet from iOffer at the same time as I ordered the watch.  Well, the Pandora bracelet arrived today and it's fit for the bin.  :clap2:

I can only imagine what the sub is going to be like.
I've done a little digging around and what do you all make of this HERE as a starting point?

Thanks for all your replies guys!  :)

If you are buying leather goods, clothing, luggage and jewelry, you need to see Ken @ Bergie's store. He's the top man for non-watch and non-tool items.

Don't screw around with the ripoff sites most people go to. He's the top man.

He's a moderator here, too. Send a PM to user KB 

As for watches, any of the trusted dealers on the board will help you. I'd try ToroBravo, or Sead from SuperMirrors

If you are buying leather goods, clothing, luggage and jewelry, you need to see Ken @ Bergie's store. He's the top man for non-watch and non-tool items.

Don't screw around with the ripoff sites most people go to. He's the top man.

He's a moderator here, too. Send a PM to user KB 

As for watches, any of the trusted dealers on the board will help you. I'd try ToroBravo, or Sead from SuperMirrors

Thanks for the advice!

I have seen a lot of recommendations for Bergies, I've also had a look on Replica plaza which I believe is Kens website but there isn't a huge selection of things on there.  On the watch front however, I've found one over on RWI M2M that's within my price range and looks like a nice example of a Sub, we're currently working out the logistics of the sale as he's in CONUS and I'm in the UK. 

I'm not entirely sure how it'd work with regards to any customs issues, what're the chances of a seizure?

Again, thanks for all the great advice, you've all been very helpful and welcoming.  :notworthy:

Edited by davidmac

Thanks for the advice!

I have seen a lot of recommendations for Bergies, I've also had a look on Replica plaza which I believe is Kens website but there isn't a huge selection of things on there

Altho he has been in business for years, his web site is recent. It does not even show 10% of the things he sells, yet.

Tell him what you want, and he will forward pictures.

• Like 1

Altho he has been in business for years, his web site is recent. It does not even show 10% of the things he sells, yet.

Tell him what you want, and he will forward pictures.

That's great, I'll shoot him a PM now, THANKS!

I've just had a look at ToroBravo's website, what do you think of this? LINK

My wife ordered a Pandora bracelet from iOffer at the same time as I ordered the watch.  

Haha, don't show her this good and trusted dealer so, or you'll be ruined :D  -> http://replicaplaza.net/

EDIT: ah, I see you already found it... Ok, stealth browse mode ON and delete the history when closing the browser :p

Edited by GenTLe

Haha, don't show her this good and trusted dealer so, or you'll be ruined :D  -> http://replicaplaza.net/

EDIT: ah, I see you already found it... Ok, stealth browse mode ON and delete the history when closing the browser :p

I've already PM'd him.  I may have to delete my history :huh:

Haha, you've beat me to it.  As they say; "Great minds think alike"  :clap2:

Edited by davidmac