When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Awaiting a purchase from iOffer :(

davidmac

That's great, I'll shoot him a PM now, THANKS!

I've just had a look at ToroBravo's website, what do you think of this? LINK

I think that if you upgrade to Asia Clone using the movement chooser on that page, you'll be happy.  If you want cheap and cheerful, keep it set to 2813 default.

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived home from holiday today to find a "Sorry we missed you" card on the doormat, A quick trip to the post office and I now have the Submariner I ordered from iOffer.  I won't cast my judgement on it just yet but I'm very interested to get everyone's opinions, please don't hold back.   ;) 
Sorry about the photo's I've not got a Macro lens and I'm rubbish at photography.

IMG_4303_zps551de2bc.jpg

IMG_4302_zpse61260f5.jpg

IMG_4299_zps64ca1e60.jpg

IMG_4304_zpsf34354ed.jpg

IMG_4305_zpsece8c488.jpg

I arrived home from holiday today to find a "Sorry we missed you" card on the doormat, A quick trip to the post office and I now have the Submariner I ordered from iOffer.  I won't cast my judgement on it just yet but I'm very interested to get everyone's opinions, please don't hold back.   ;) 

Sorry about the photo's I've not got a Macro lens and I'm rubbish at photography.

It's not very good ... sorry. But everyone learns the hard way. No one can force you to use the correct road.

Thanks for the advice!

I have seen a lot of recommendations for Bergies, I've also had a look on Replica plaza which I believe is Kens website but there isn't a huge selection of things on there.  On the watch front however, I've found one over on RWI M2M that's within my price range and looks like a nice example of a Sub, we're currently working out the logistics of the sale as he's in CONUS and I'm in the UK. 

I'm not entirely sure how it'd work with regards to any customs issues, what're the chances of a seizure?

Again, thanks for all the great advice, you've all been very helpful and welcoming.  :notworthy:

I bought a Prada bag from Ken for wive.gov and all the ladies where she works were green with envy and it has held up well.

The rehaut wok is set to "stir fry"

What I'm saying is it would be a good piece to experiment on if someone was inclined to learn a few modding skills.  When I started out I bought up a half dozen dhgate $40 Subs and went to drillin' and grindin'...

What I'm saying is it would be a good piece to experiment on if someone was inclined to learn a few modding skills. When I started out I bought up a half dozen dhgate $40 Subs and went to drillin' and grindin'...

I remember. That's how you became the master of dress Rolex

I've actually been wearing it to work, I work for a local authority and pretty much all I do is dig holes.

Here's a nice classic Rolex Sea Dweller. It's made to be beaten on! That's what the original Rolex tool watches were all about.

It's one of the highest quality mid-range classic replicas

http://www.puretime-asia.com/product/vinatge-great-white-sea-dweller-1665/

funnily enough I was just looking at the Double Red version Here.

I'm struggling to justify the cost to my wife at the moment though :huh:   I hate being poor and under the thumb  :fool:

I dont know if you care, but the Double Red is a $25,000 watch. If no one you know will realize this, then it does not matter. I wear $21000 Panerai reps to work and no one knows so no one cares

There is a guy in work who's into watches and owns a Gen Sea Dweller so I'm guessing he'll know. I think I'll pass on the double red, cheers for the heads up :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalksSic

There is a guy in work who's into watches and owns a Gen Sea Dweller so I'm guessing he'll know. I think I'll pass on the double red, cheers for the heads up :)

The Great White 1665 is a good alternative.

I won a genuine 16600 bezel insert on eBay the other day so I'd quite like to find a rep to put it in, it'd be hard to find one within my budget I think though.

I won a genuine 16600 bezel insert on eBay the other day so I'd quite like to find a rep to put it in, it'd be hard to find one within my budget I think though.

What you are looking for is a used "Super Sea Dweller" or SSD

It's a modern replica, and a good replication.