When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

misiekped, A top notch guy!

panerai153

Since there doesn't seem to be a section for repair reviews (Am I missing something?)I wanted to add my accolades for our valued member misiekped. I sent him one of my reps  that was not at all stable, along with a new movement, as the one in the watch was and A something!! probably one of those clone of a clone movements. I bought a new Seagull movement off Ebay from a seller in Portugal, sent it all to misiekped, and he did the movement swap and regulated the new movement. I wore it for four days last week, put it in the watch box yesterday, wore a different watch to work, got home put the other one back on, and checked it with the atomic clock app on my phone. After almost 5 full days, the watch was 1 second slow!! not that he could do that with every movement, because some of our movements just cannot be adjusted to that rate, no matter how much you try. However I truly believe that misiekped will do everything in his power to make sure that you get your watch back in as good a condition as humanly possible.

• Like 1