When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YUKI 7206

Dlf

apparently I just bought the last one. 

I went back and tried to buy another and now it's out of stock.

I don't know why they don't carry more than 10? at a time, so strange... At least you got one :)

I don't know why they don't carry more than 10? at a time, so strange... At least you got one :)

Seriously annoying. 

I've only been waiting for 1 year for the stupid bracelet.

Cross my finger I don't get an email saying that they're sold out after I paid

The bracelets came today - the clasp is shittier than the last version, if that makes people feel any better. However, while they don't accept gen springbars OOB, they can still be modded (the same way I outlined modding them in one of the other threads.) It's a real pain, but at least they work. Oh, also - the clasp on these wouldn't even close properly when I opened the package; I got to mod that just like the endlinks. Oh well, comme d'habitude in the rep game. Why must there be one error for every thing they get right?

• Like 1

Why must there be one error for every thing they get right?

Truer words were never spoken.  We've had many a late night discussion over beers about this exact thought.

:drinks:

I missed out on them again...maybe better off. Who knows?

Have one replica folded 7206 and it is not too hot. Can not remember where it came from but it came on a watch of some sort. It might be Ok if I changed out the clasp and all the tubes and rivets...have to change the tubes/rivets just to make sure it stays together because a few rivets are already loose in the tubes.

I have a few genuine C&I folded oysters but never used them on replicas because they are to use on genuine pie pan DJs. I do know one thing...they are hair pullers and sure can get on your nerves.

Bought a couple 7836 folded bracelets from 'Mary' a couple years ago and they have been fine. Have a spare genuine folded link and compared it with links on the 'Mary' bracelets and they are very similar.

Iirc they were about $60US each and well worth the $$. I have never seen a replica 9315 with flip lock but did put a long submariner type f/l clasp on one of the 7836 by changing out the connecting link where it meets up with the clasp. Did not use a diver extension so it's still 'legal'  Ha!   :snorkel: