When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Experts is this a gen 16750 case?

droptopman

Good morning,

Is this a gen case.  Looks gen to me, but this seller has some negative feedback so treading lightly.  Thinking of making an offer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380943520794?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D380943520794%26_rdc%3D1&autorefresh=true

Thank guys really appreciate the input. I made an offer but they declined it so search continues. Saw a whole 1675 for sale last December that was in decent shape for $3800. It was a little beat up but everything was there. I know...wife told me when we left I would regret not buying it and she is not a big fan of my watch addiction....when she encourages me to buy a watch I should listen.

My advice is to keep looking.

Many of the best buys are in out of the way pawn shops, car shows, gun shows, local newspaper ads, people needing $$ etc. Put the word out locally.

Watch dealers, eBay etc usually have the highest prices.

I have said this many times...on any vintage watch, check for case corrosion. There is a lot of out junk out there.

Thanks yes looking on Craig's list and newspapers and more obscure areas. Watch looks good now but I will get a gen case sooner or later.

Funny ran across a great deal on a gen omega locally while case hunting so buying that to flip....