When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One of our favorite Seikos on sale.

Mike on a bike

Tony can't beat the prices their in most cases. I had similiar one TT auto gave to my buddy. It's an invicta but their pro diver is one of their best watches through the years on this one movement ,TI case 200m water proof 94 bucks delivered is hard to pass up, I know have tons of watch from WOW many brands. Sometimes if you just feeling like getting a new one (at least every week  :huh: well I drink on Saturday nights :snorkel:  ) go there pick one up under 100 instead of blowing 3-350 for rep, itch stratched! Of course you wind up w/ tons of watches :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: ............................

Ezio buy it ship to me I'll get to you figue about 50 bucks for triangle to get to you still cheaper than EU?evil VAT price Dusk paid.

Thanks Mike !!

But didnt see it before it was too late maybe some other time haha :(

Its just a watch as my wife say but still haha a little tear its around 500us in Denmark and im not so good to pass a good deal haha ;)

For EU it´s available including DHL shipping for $169 (without the jubilee bracelet, it´s sold out), never had to pay import taxes yet when buying from them 3-5 days to EU: http://www.creationwatches.com/products/seiko-automatic-watches-69/seiko-automatic-divers-skx009k1-skx009k-skx009-1454.html

It´s the chance to get the Super oyster bracelet for it later:)

At $169 shipped worldwide with DHL everybody who never had one should grab it. It´s a great classic gen and a reliable diver at 1/3 the price of the new super- reps.

IMG_32171024_zpsaa1deab0.jpg

Nice picture mate

For EU it´s available including DHL shipping for $169 (without the jubilee bracelet, it´s sold out), never had to pay import taxes yet when buying from them 3-5 days to EU: http://www.creationwatches.com/products/seiko-automatic-watches-69/seiko-automatic-divers-skx009k1-skx009k-skx009-1454.html

It´s the chance to get the Super oyster bracelet for it later:)

Nice deal but will wait out or a full set atm

Still hating myself for missing the sale to start with :/