When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help with a Tudor Chrono

panerai153

I recently bought a very nice Tudor Chrono, M2m here, it arrived DOA. I sent it back to the builder, who found a problem, fixed it and it ran for a couple of days and died again. I really believe that it needs a replacement movement, as this one seems to be very unstable. If anyone has an A7750 or an ETA 7750 sitting around that you are not using, I would take it off your hands, as well as being eternally grateful for the help. Several folks here were selling ETA 7750's a while back, but they don't seem to be available any more.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have bought from them, so no problem. Right now I have a couple of options that I'm working on and this is not a pressing deal.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and advice.

Interesting about the hands, the seller listed this as having genuine dial and hands, however you all are telling me that the gen hands will not fit on the A7750?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting about the hands, the seller listed this as having genuine dial and hands, however you all are telling me that the gen hands will not fit on the A7750?

Depends on the A7750. The old 21.6k beat version would fit gen hands. The newer 28.8k version does not unless they are modified to fit.