When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks to Ssteel a great watch smith

coffindodger

I would like to say a big thanks and highly recommend Ssteel for sorting out my watch in quick time.

As some of you would of read 2 weeks ago I had a bit of an emergency.When trying to change a crown I totally ballsed up the keyless works .

I contacted Ssteel as i read he sorted these things. He said no problem so off it went .

He sorted it out for me very quickly i think ( under 2 weeks including Uk-finland and back again) and at a reasonable price.

Kept me in touch every day with photos and e-mails and even reset my cyclops for free.

So if your in UK or EU and need your watches sorted give him a PM. He's a very nice person to deal with

Thanks again SSTEEL

CD

• Like 4

Just wanted to reiterate the positive feedback on SSTEEL.

Micky has just finished modding my vintage Daytona 6263, installing a Yukiwatch dial and J&K crystal.

Daytona6263_zpsa595781a.jpg

There were numerous difficulties encountered during the modding process (none attributable to Micky), but he found a way to make things work, with great communication throughout.

He is highly recommended, and I will be shipping off my recently acquired Fifty Fathoms with misaligned 12 marker to him for straightening.

Thanks again Micky.

Cheers Mate!

Edited by Eschenpod
  • Like 1