When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Prod. JF Schumi is out Now

Tinitonsi

I'm really tempted by one of these, but everyone is talking about a v2, is this really a likelihood considering theres talk of J Factory releasing their version of the FC GP and a Ginza 7 before Q215. Curious to hear what people think as I'm new to relatively new to rep game and especially AP.

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Z showed and the one on Puretime is one and the same. The difference could be due to angle and lighting. 

There is only one version released. In the pre-order version, the subdial rings were too thick and this was corrected. 

My friend does this correction warrent a second consideration in your opinion or would you still feel a v2 is in the wings per dial and other considerations as per your previos posting

My friend does this correction warrent a second consideration in your opinion or would you still feel a v2 is in the wings per dial and other considerations as per your previos posting

The dial color is a tad too dark as per what Z said. The subdial ring thickness are fine but I'm bothered by the datewheel ring thickness and the lack of the white printing on the right of the dw ring.

So yes I'll hold off buying this personally. But that's just me. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk