When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT on ebay

coffindodger

The case at least is legit.  On the side shot, look at how the crown (which based on scale appears to be 5mm, comparing to my 1675 gen case) sits above center, and how the CGs fit around int naturally.  From the back, again look at the CGs and notice the nice V-shaped notch surrounding the crown.  I don't think 

Barring one of the top end Vietnamese or Italian makers, I'd bet the case is gen. 

I believe that this one is legit, would like a movement photo to reassure. My reasons are:

Never saw a rep with a "nipple" dial like this. Also this one has the correct 5.3mm crown and it fits perfectly inside the CG's.

I can't tell whether the dial has damage, but something is going on with the crystal at about 1 o'clock. Almost looks like their is plastic covering the dial?

Also I believe the bracelet has been replaced as the old 1675's from that time period would have had a folded link bracelet. The 78363 didn't appear til the mid 70's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, to me it looks like it was well used and serviced regularly. The 7836/3 had the 78360/3 as the service replacement (IIRC). 

As far as the coronet, it is fine for a nipple dial. The regular matte dials had a different coronet, but the nipple dials were a weird print setup.