When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a rep Datejust dial

viol8r44

I have been searching the threads and looking at many dealer websites and It seems like there are plenty of Submariner dials out there but is there a site that has Datejust or other dials and bezels? I am new to the forum, and am so glad I found you guys I didn't know this world existed until I happened upon it. I have been blind and now I can see! I think I have been sitting in front of this computer for three days straight now just reading everything that I can. I have made some unfortunate purchases in the past...most recently from Ioffer.com, I'm still waiting on that one to arrive and hopefully I can use it for parts which brings me around to my original question, I have a pretty crappy rep, the case seems ok but I would like to change the dial as it says Dayjust and looks like its made of plastic. I was hoping to practice with it, swapping the dial, hands, crown etc...can someone point me to a good source for parts please? 

This is the wrong place for a WTB. There is a whole section for this type of post.

As for finding dials, the best place to look is eBay. Literally hundreds available daily. Before you go looking, you better make sure you know what case you are putting the dial in, so you buy the correct one.

Edited by tomhorn

well.. the first thing you need to do is see what size your dial is.

not all rep dials are the same size as gen.

you can buy gen dials off ebay.

rep dials on the forums and various dealers.

but like i said, double check the dial size and what movement the dial is on before buying anything.

Thanks for the answers. I did look on ebay but those gen dials are a little more than I was wanting to spend I'm really just looking for something to play around with at first and the Datejust I have Is really just a pos, I took the bezel off and the crystal and bezel are connected. I think I may go a different route as I have an older invicta that has a Miyota 8215 movement in it I think that should be something I can work with...I hope without messing it up too bad. Any way Thanks for your responses and Its great to meet  you guys.