When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yeap It Happened...

spa

Back to the old RWG forum there was a post somewhere about how luckily is to meet another RWG member by chance.

Well happened to me yesterday...

He is a customer of the company i work for and i had go at his site for some work i had to do there.

The story:

We were sitting close and one moment i felt that he waqs staring at my GMT II. Didn't gave too much attention to that, just thought : "damn, he may find out that i'm wearing a fake".

Suddenly he standed-up took off his watch of his wrist and placed it on his desk on a place difficult for me to see what it was...I thought: "why the heck he took his watch off?"

Anyway, by the time i was ending my work there and about to leave (he was still sitting next to me), he commented on my GMT II: "nice watch"

I said: "well yes, thank you"

Then he stands-up, gets his watch of the desk and came back to me saying:

"i got this but it's a fake...." smiling...

I looked at his watch, it was a Vacheron Const. with a white dial, a classic model...

i said "oh, but it's a nice watch nevertheless...well, you know....mine is fake too :p "

He said: "oh, looks better than real"

To make a long story short, we discussed a little about reps when i suddenly hear from his mouth the word "forum"...

I said: "huh? forum? did you buy your reps from a forum? don't tell me that you are talking about RWG..."

He says with a big laugh: "YES, it's RWG, are you a member also? "

................................................................................

well, you can imagine the rest :)

Happens only once in a million years :p

RWG members all over the world :rolleyes:

Yeap i did, he wasn't remember well as ho told me ... he is not visiting the forum frequently anymore .

But he browsed the old RWG forum to show me where he usually logs-on. He doesn't post here at all i think.

Well maybe he felt better not to tell his forum member name...

Anyway he is a cool guy :)

Haha... I'm going to get a t-shirt with 'JETMID' printed on the chest. That way, if any of you see me out and about with this shirt on, you'll know it's me :)

Spa- What a great experience! It's funny to think... You could be standing next to a fellow forum member in line at the bank, grocery store, or at the next table at a restaurant, and never know it...

Haha... I'm going to get a t-shirt with 'JETMID' printed on the chest. That way, if any of you see me out and about with this shirt on, you'll know it's me :)

Funny you should say that...Esmarc distributed "Jetmid is My Homeboy" t-shirts at last year's Socal GTG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Funny you should say that...Esmarc distributed "Jetmid is My Homeboy" t-shirts at last year's Socal GTG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh my! "Jetmid is My Homeboy"! I missed that!! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I have to say I'm also missing Esmarc, too... :(

freaking hilarious, i have met some people and got to he point we both admitted they were reps we were wearing but no one has known about the forum.

Its really easy to say RWG? =- like, nice watch - RWG? did you get it at that store in downtown you kinow the RWG store - or, wait, i ment WEMPE. Right wrong initials :)