When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for cheap Daniel Wellington Rep

t4unt

Resister don't they sell those as gen ?

You mean passing off the reps as genuine products? I suppose that would be the intent, for something that inexpensive. I think the point is that counterfeit products are available at all price ranges.

• 1 month later...

Go on Aliexpress, search for Daniel Wellington Watch and order one of those. $37 with logo and $10 without logo. 

Reps of cheap watches exist...I don't know why people think only high grade stuff is being repped. I doubt that the rep will be any different than the gen. I got one with a plain face and it has a japanese quartz and holds time well. And it looks good. 

Some of those analog reps on eBays are Quartz movements. I think the meaning of analog was lost in translation.

Analog has nothing to do with the movement. Analog describes the conventional clock face watch with hands vs. digital with LCD or LED  numbers. You can have a quartz analog or digital, ands there have been mechanical watches with digital displays. ;)

Back to the topic, amazing that they can produce and ship a watch for 5.95USD from China to anywhere else in the world!! Probably verifies our suspicions that although the high end reps are much more complicated and hopefully of better quality, I would bet that the factories are adding a huge markup to the cost of production.