When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ROO Lebron James. A quick shot before it's off to mods

Legend

How nice is that?!?!?!?

What's your opinion of the pusher with the gemstone bling?    Tasteful, or over the top?

Truth be told, I am normally not a bling guy, but I find the diamond encrusted pusher edge very tasteful and subtle, with just the right touch that reminds the wearer of an oasis in the desert of gold and grey.. ;)

Looks very nice my friend, enjoy. If I wasn't such a big Lebron hater I might indulge. lol. Got my FC 44mm yesterday. it's everything you said it would be in the flesh.

Hate the guy, not the watch brother. :lol:

Post some pics of the FC for us, and I hope you love it.. it is a staple in any AP lover's collection. 

How are the Diamonds? Would it be a good mod to switch these with real diamonds? (Not as expensive as it sounds lol)

I was also thinking about the brush edges of the push "guards".. Would you polish them?

Cheers!!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Because the diamonds are very small in the first place, i think that it's pointless to have them replaced by real ones. Besides, the diamonds do look sparkle in bright light and I'm happy with the way they look.

Yes I know that the pusher guard edges are polished on the gen and brushed on the rep, but I actually like the way the finish on the rep and won't be polishing them.

The hands are actually darker in real life than they look on the TD websites, but can look bright blue in sunlight. I'll do a bit of research on the color to decide if they need recoloring. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Playa playa! I didnt know you was a rapper!

eaf6caaf3bff319b86322103057587e15bd40edd

Just kidding mate, I'm just being jealous it doesnt come with an XS strap.

What are you going to mod?

Wear her in good health :)

It DOES come with an XS strap brother lol.

I'm gonna mod the hands color and the 3 o'clock marker. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

The watch is great! I just hate owning models named after someone. Imagine spending $600 lets say a few years ago on a Bill Cosby edition? I'd be sick right now.

Lol actually I do not generally fancy watches named after people as well, but regardless of its moniker, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. 

What attracts or repels me is the design of the watch, not the people after whom it has been named after. :)