When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where to buy 580 end link?

bluesme519

WHO is well known here and I know that. However, What I'm wondering is negative feedbacks about him. Sending a wrong item can be disastrous as delivery costs more than the product itself for me here in South Korea.

So I researched a bit to find alternative seller and what I found is Amazon seller from Australia

What do you guys think? Is there anyone who tried this out?

http://www.amazon.com/Piece-Rolex-Submariner-1680-Oyster/dp/B008FPUI0E

Edited by bluesme519

WHO is well known here and I know that. However, What I'm wondering is negative feedbacks about him. Sending a wrong item can be disastrous as delivery costs more than the product itself for me here in South Korea.

So I researched a bit to find alternative seller and what I found is Amazon seller from Australia

What do you guys think? Is there anyone who tried this out?

http://www.amazon.com/Piece-Rolex-Submariner-1680-Oyster/dp/B008FPUI0E

You can find cheap 580 that take gen springs bars over eBay at wholesaleoutlet

ewatchparts = wholesaleoutlet = WSO (same company)

I know others have had issues, but every transaction I have done with them has gone smoothly. I have bought two sets of 580s that both fit perfectly. Just make sure you get the correct version for your bracelet and springbars.

PS ... they are not from Australia

Edited by tomhorn

I have bought a few things from him, no problems either. However with a 92% positive rating, there must be a few folks that weren't happy.(That was on Ewatchparts Amazon site) Some of the negatives seem to be from folks who don't know what they want, order the wrong thing and then get mad when it doesn't fit. All of the entities are based in Sugarland TX, a suburb of Houston, so everything ships from the USA.