When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Ingy Chrono Arrived Today

flavor flav

Very nice! How does the dial look? Does it seem to be the same procedure (ie does it look like it might suffer from dial chipping?).

I love the simple look of the normal ingy, but the chrono does a great job of keeping the complexity balanced with a clean professional look... just don't know if I could get used to no date...

Flavor, The black and white shot is great. Something about the Ingy works in B&W. Seems natural.

Also, are you going to do preventive maintenance on the bracelet after the several reports on it failing?

Usil

i may weld it with a mig. if not i'll apply some gorilla glue.

Nice photos ! :D

I love the fact that the case thickness is the same as the date ingy....

How is the weight in comparison ?

wieght is about the same

Very nice! How does the dial look? Does it seem to be the same procedure (ie does it look like it might suffer from dial chipping?).

I love the simple look of the normal ingy, but the chrono does a great job of keeping the complexity balanced with a clean professional look... just don't know if I could get used to no date...

dial detail is amazing....no chips.....lume is horrible! almost none at all. chrono is a much better looker i think. seconds@6 runs not so smooth. kind of choppy but keeps time very well.

Thanks for the pictures! I really like that "Double Wristshot"... Nice comparison.. :)

The Gerald Genta Casedesign reminds me of the Rolex Oysterquartz.. Cool!

I have to have one of these.. but which one..? Sexy Chrono, with somewhat possibly troublesome movement but no datefont issue, or plain version with bulletproof ETA... :g:

Thanks for the pictures! I really like that "Double Wristshot"... Nice comparison.. :)

The Gerald Genta Casedesign reminds me of the Rolex Oysterquartz.. Cool!

I have to have one of these.. but which one..? Sexy Chrono, with somewhat possibly troublesome movement but no datefont issue, or plain version with bulletproof ETA... :g:

be dangerous.......get the chrono! :D

Both of these watches are worth the relume. IMHO, it adds pretty significantly to getting it closer to gen.:)

i agree. i'll do the relume sooner or later along with an AR coating for both. these two are not high on my list right now for mods. have to finish my 2 vc overseas first. cross upgrades and AR coatings. and i have a bunch of pam projects that will also come first. :D

• 2 weeks later...