When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does Anybody Franken Franck Mullers?

jmb

I know absolutely nothing about this brand but I got a supposed gen black Franck Muller Conquistador no-date dial in with some gen Tudor dials I bought several years back.  Being such an obscure (to me anyway) brand I have no idea whether people enjoy Frankening these or not.  Trying to decide what to do with the dial as dressy rectangular watches are really not my style...

I've seen in the past people frankening Frank Muller watches but only to the point of a dial swap. The dials were (and possibly still are) sometimes hard to come by as there is an eBay seller who has a monopoly on them (buys all other sellers and resells at a ridiculous mark up)

• 2 weeks later...

KBH I like that Francken Muller ;) I do like the Francken Muller Long Island Crazy Hours I have a few in various colour dials in my collection now

@ JMB that dial looks nice buddy I don't know if the reps are the same size, so can't help out on this personally but I'm intrested how you get on

Regards elloello