When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

nus123

Hello all,

Very new to this and wanted to ask about the repuatation of torrtorrobravos2014.com. thinking of using them to get high quality rep omega and iwc to london for me.

Can anyone what is the best quality to buy? Is it bp factory or noob factory and what these mean?

Thank you for all your advice in advance. With best wisewis wishes

Torro is a good trusted dealer. Make sure you use the link to his website from RWG as there are fake sites copying our TD's out there.

Noob and BP are rep factories. Both make great reps. Some people prefer BP, some Noob although sometimes one factory produces a better version of a certain watch compared to the other. I suggest that you spend plenty of time here in the forums and research the watch that you want to buy before spending your money.

• Like 1

Hello newbie, welcome to RWG. 

And I am actually quite amused that "Toro" the bull must be the most commonly misspelled dealer names around. :lol:

But yes, to answer your question, Toro is a trusted dealer here. There are several dealers to choose from, so pick one which you are comfortable with. :)