When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone can help with USPS?

prdubis

Hey guys,

I've sent a parcel to Phong in AZ, 85254 last week, and the trackin has been updated yesterday to: Undeliverable as addressed and the parcel is being returned to me.

Of course, the address is correct, but when checking the tracking, I saw the parcel went to 85257 post office, instead of 85254. And Estimated delivery date is today...

:g:  :g:  :g:

Anyone can help me? Is it possible the parcel went to the wrong delivery truck yesterday, and will be delivered in the coming hours or days?

Or...?

PM me for full tracking details/tracking number.

Thanks all!

The usps makes those types of mistakes all the time. As long as there is tracking it will eventually show up. My post office lost a package in their own building and it took them almost two weeks to look around and find it. I think they lose something about 1/5 of the time but eventually it shows up.

Wow :(

Pretty scary...

My parcel is in Phoenix since yesterday night, status hasn't been updated today so I guess it is really being returned to me...

Can't believe it was a few miles away from Phong, but returned...

I even added Phong phone number on the form...

You don't want to know the journey my 6263 went on ... :(

Plattsburg, NY - 12/9

Springfield, MA

Federal Way, WA (yes, it went all the way to Washington State from the east coast)

Kent, WA

Tampa, FL

Sarasota, FL

Clearwater, FL

then to me (finally) - 12/16

This was a Priority Mail (2 day) package. USPS is not eactly the most reliable shipper.

When you get it back, file a complaint and ask for your shipping money back.

Edited by tomhorn

Parcel was finally delivered to Phong! Thanks guys for your help and your advices...

It was containing two Valjoux 72x Daytona and all the parts to build a third one...Was getting pretty anxious...

I will be in NYC in ten days for a week and asked Phong to ship the watches back there, to my hotel...What is the best way to have them delivered for sure, as I won't stay there too long?

Parcel was finally delivered to Phong! Thanks guys for your help and your advices...

It was containing two Valjoux 72x Daytona and all the parts to build a third one...Was getting pretty anxious...

I will be in NYC in ten days for a week and asked Phong to ship the watches back there, to my hotel...What is the best way to have them delivered for sure, as I won't stay there too long?

With that sort of dollar value package, I would definitely ship it FedEx, UPS or USPS overnight. Make sure you touch base with him before you leave and coordinate when the watches are going to be ready. Leave yourself several days leeway so they arrive during the middle of your stay, not at the end!! It would really complicate things if the package arrives in NY at your hotel a day after you check out for home. Any other shipping method is too problematic. Also right now, shipping to the East coast is a problem, because they have been hammered by snow storms and that delays deliveries. Hopefully by the time you get there, the weather will have improved. Another advantage of FedEx and UPS, if it's looking like they aren't going to get to you before you leave, you can contact the carriers and have the delivery address changed. It will cost you more to get them shipped to you, but better than losing  three beautiful Daytonas.