When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics!josh!why A Chronomat Evo?

elprimerozen

try though I may, I just cannot warm up to this watch. I guess I have to accept the fact that I don't like anything that doesn't way 5 lbs and look like a stainless steel big mac on the wrist. Thank God for submerisbles, the 45 PO, and the Superocean.

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:" stainless steel big mac on the wrist" :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: nice!thanks :)

That is really one BIG watch. :D

Not really. The guy just has very small wrists and hands.

Beautiful watch, nicest Breitling there is (imho). This rep looks stunning to me (save the bad datefont). The Angus' version has to be perfect to beat this.

Thanks for sharing the pics Elprimero!!!

Not really. The guy just has very small wrists and hands.

Beautiful watch, nicest Breitling there is (imho). This rep looks stunning to me (save the bad datefont). The Angus' version has to be perfect to beat this.

Thanks for sharing the pics Elprimero!!!

Yes you are correct!Im a regular man of about 70kg and my wrist is small!Im not a body builder just a 29years old Doctor!

171081-9632.jpg

Not sure how accurate the scales were, but mine came in at 240 grams - a huge difference in weight from my previous watch, had what felt like a dislocated shoulder for the first week. But all is good now, just can't go back to my old watch, ian astina, had it 10 years, and after 3 weeks it feels too light now. Even has the circular patterns in the dials, a previous post in another topicmentioed they were missing, but you need the right angle to see them.