When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics!josh!why A Chronomat Evo?

elprimerozen

'you will know why' ???

what exactly does this mean?

also the end links have a hugh gap.. is this like gen?

looks amazing otherwise.. esp the case back engraving looks deep.

......"also the end links have a hugh gap.. is this like gen?"....as you can see its the same like original!..so its not huge gap its perfecy gap! thats why!! ^_^

170679-9756.jpg

I really like it with the numerals rather then the stick markers, very nice retro feel.

But the gap between the bracelet and endlinks is pretty bad, I'm sorry to say this, Tourby.

Are all the Evo bracelets like that?

Forget the gap already!!!

I shot some pics of the gen and it has the same gap.... it's not even a real gap.... it's the way the bracelet is constructed. This replica is 99% perfect except for AR..

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...tling+evolution

Edited by Rolexman

Forget the gap already!!!

I shot some pics of the gen and it has the same gap.... it's not even a real gap.... it's the way the bracelet is constructed. This replica is 99% perfect except for AR..

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...tling+evolution

You are saying the truth! :) before i made my order i wendto the official dealer...the watch is perfect ...believe me :):)

Why is there so much difference in price between ,josh,neil and andrew vs ruby,river and paul?

I have been told they are all the same watch from the same source.

I could be wrong ,just ready to buy one

Hi Randy, I believe this watch is massive - about 43mm case size, that's a lot of shiny steel on our skinny wrists.

But you know what? I don't care! I'm gonna get this beautiful hockey puck.

A beautiful watch, yes.. Looks very solid made!

To me the date font are a bigger flaw than the lack of AR, but each man to his own... :) Guess a change to ETA7750 would cure the date font.

Good luck with your new beauty! Guess it will get lot of wrist time during Christmas.

Hi Randy, I believe this watch is massive - about 43mm case size, that's a lot of shiny steel on our skinny wrists.

But you know what? I don't care! I'm gonna get this beautiful hockey puck.

Rima,

43mm... That is quite large. And, in my experience, Breits tend to wear larger than Panerai due to the case profile being thicker...

But, I think this one would be considered 'hot' on a female wrist, whereas on mine, it would just look silly :p

This new chronomat evolution went for a walk to a service watch makers place...so:i put it on the mesuring machine for time keeping and it was +3 to +5sec per day in all different possitions..then in vacum machine for 3 minutes at 5bar for waterproof test and passed then i messured the weight of this watch..with all the links on braclet 204 grams,then took out 3 pieces of the bracelet and now its 194...machive and very well constructed!And the feeling of the bezel its very very nice and solid! and somemore pics for you near my daytona! and a pic of the machine that made the waterproof test.

170869-9698.jpg

170869-9699.jpg

170869-9700.jpg

170869-9701.jpg

170869-9702.jpg

170869-9703.jpg

170869-9704.jpg

170869-9705.jpg