When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Want To Say Hello.

RichBlack

Hi,

Registered yesterday and have been 'lurking' just to get a feel for the vibe and read up abit. I stumbled across RWG after reading BYT-TOR's planet ocean review. Just wish I had found this place sooner....

I kinda fell into the replica watch thing after looking for a genuine (pre-owned used) Omega SMP mid-size for my father in law and being amazed at the amount and quality of the replicas avaialble.

I fell in love with the Submariner LV and bought an ETA rep for myself from cqout, the seller was a dropshipper but it was the cheapest eta rep available (£115). I've worn it almost everyday for a year and it is still on my wrist. Unfortunately the wear is starting to tell, the pearl is missing and the bezel no longer works correctly - my 20 month old neice broke it by turning it constantly! Not sure the real thing would have survived though ;-)

Anyway, after being bitten once i am looking for another replica but thought I should do some investigation first, I think i've found the right place.

bye for now.