When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New hands/bracelet/bevels for the big crown.

dbane883

Mother and daughter together. 6636 on the BC, and 7206 on the 5513:

If Mother and Daughter ever want to go on a trip they could come visit me and stay as long as they like!

Wow, what a beautiful mother and daughter. I am in awe!

Michael Young = MY = CWP = CWR = Classic Watch Parts = Classic Watch Repair

:-) LOL ok, but I have never heard of Michael Young being referred to as Classic Watch Parts as that is a different company.

Anyway... what is the difference between the old and new hands? I was just about to order some from him.

:-) LOL ok, but I have never heard of Michael Young being referred to as Classic Watch Parts as that is a different company.

Anyway... what is the difference between the old and new hands? I was just about to order some from him.

Think of it like a car dealership. You have the parts department that sells replacement parts to DIYers, and then you have the service department that performs service work for customers who want the mechanics to do the work. Same dealership, but different departments. Michael Young has two separate areas on the website that all link back together into the same home screen.