When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've had this 44mm 300 Diver Chrono almost 3 weeks.

Pearl

Damn, do I ever like it. I stare at it quite often! I have worn it everyday. It Has a 7753 seems real quiet and keeps great time, say compared with my IPhone.

99c31131acf2ed6ca78788ded9bef09d.jpg

Bracelet is very comfortable and solid.

f49a92a5bc67899a18f9a231cd1b97ef.jpg

The date correction is a piece of cake using the button in the helium release valve. The crown seems very well seated and secure. Very smooth operating. I've played with the chrono a little. Buttons are positive. Sweep is super smooth and resets perfectly. The running seconds at 9:00 are also steady.

45d6cde4f0a51c90dc8be33abea84aae.jpg

So thanks for the help and encouraging words.

I'm in New York. If someone can steer me toward an outfit that can provide a service at a reasonable cost and turn around, I'm willing to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks truly great!

I have not tried this watch myself but I guess some function differ from the genuine Like the subdial at 3 o'clock?

• 1 month later...

Here is the link to the write up I did the day I got it.

http://www.rwgforum.net/index.php?/topic/177535-This-Seamaster-Chrono-Arrived-Today%21/page__view__findpost__p__1409449

Here is the link to the watch on the TD's website.

http://www.pure-time.com/product/seamaster-300m-diver-ss-black-dial-yellow-inner-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a7753/

I've worn it everyday since I got it. Been very pleased.

34d1601e15734db834aeae9642ffbef2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am amazed by it myself. It is so cool, so seemingly accurate to gen. I play with the chrono a little. I would email that dealer and ask specific questions. Mine functions as it should, the date correction is slick. I had an excellent purchase with puretime. Hope that helps and thanks for the compliment!

Well i just bought mine. Now the long wait begins. Thanks again for your sharing.

What one did you get? And please keep us posted.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased the 7750 version of your Omega. after a few back and forth with information Andrew has asked me to send the unit back for a better one. So I am feeling better about this transaction. He is making it right.

I apologize for Rage texting.. is that a term? sounds good to me. I do feel so much better this did not have to get mafia ugly.

I have ordered 7 or more watches from trusty over the years.

well still keep this thread posted on replacement watch. at least now I know what qc pics to ask for. lumination and logo on internals.

question to pearl: do you have to put your watch at the 4:30 location to set the date on your omega from Joshua?

Edited by Dr.Will

Mine has a pusher built in to the He escape valve. One push with a paper clip or similar will advance the date one day. Same as on the gen.

85fc8f55dbe6299455bbd1cfd0afe437.jpg

Doesn't matter what time it is. Works great.

Edited by Pearl

how long does your dial stay lit up once in the dark. mine is maybe 10mins and of course only green. also noticed part of the hour hand is not lumed at all.... on mine not yours

It doesn't last real long. I notice that it's quite bright when I come in from outside. Maybe 20 min there might be a little left. It is crisp and blue and green though.

• 1 month later...

well its been about 6-7 weeks since i sent back the omega. all problems fixed, except the Andrew say that the factory only makes green lume dials... but his website clearly states blue and green correct lume.. so i was bait and switched. buyer beware of this clear deception. i have just gave him the link to puretime site and your pic of omage that has BLUE lume to show him that "the factory" is full of [censored].  sad deal because there are several more watches i am going to get but now i am concerned about his business practice.

Dr.Will

That's too bad. I'm new to this, maybe I lucked out. I asked a lot of questions before I placed my order and everything went so smooth since. I adjusted the timing as I was loosing a few minutes a week. It's been almost a month since I opened it up. Now it's running nearly perfect. I'm still amazed by this thing!

14330646d4a7313b0ce21bc76e62ef6d.jpg

Factories and dealers do whatever they can to sell - this is an unlicensed at best, illegal at worst business. Try some of the smaller dealers like Toro and ask questions before you buy and you should*. get better service. 

*in my personal experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

out of curiosity, I was looking at the PC site and I see three versions of this watch I like, the one you have but with  a 7753, a version with a 7750, but it is much more yellow while yours looks more orange.  Last they have a quartz version.  the two automatics have a fake dial at 3 oclock while the quartz has full function on all dials.  I am usually not a quartz fan, but I do like all dials working.  Does the quartz have all the sub dials in the same place as the gen?

http://www.pf-818.com/omse20102r-diver-300m-chrono-ssru-blkylw-p-15276.html

Edited by cavi

Mine has the 7753. All my Subdials work. Running seconds at 9:00. The Subdial at 3 works just as it should as does the one at six. I used the chrono yesterday. It sure isn't orange! Take a look at the Omega website and compare. My date font is a little weak, but other than that pretty close.

82ac82fe88e899ec5b8ace3b95b68b6a.jpg

That was a QC pic.

1c4d455f5bc0133cacbd845422bba932.jpg

I took that one. Plus my Lume is really good.

826a61be06cd18a7fdceea4f6d676a48.jpg

Huh, good to know, I was looking on PC site and there's does have a fake dial at the 3 oclock position according to the site.  That was the only reason I was even contemplating going with a quartz model.  I will have to get mine from PT.  They must get them from different factories as both of them are using 7753 movements

http://www.pf-818.com/om300m402-seamaster-300m-chrono-ssss-blkylw-a7753-p-16708.html