When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona with modified 7753

joint05

What Daytona case are you planning to use?

I'm no Daytona expert by a loooong shot, but from what I've read, doubtful if a 7753, clone or ETA will work. Hopefully some of the real experts will chime in and answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What daytona case do you have ?? 62XX ? 165XX ? 1165XX ?

Because this movement won't fit any gen case of that type ! This movement is used on the 1165XX daytona replica with sec at 6 and the rep cases are fat to accept this 7750 clone movement because of its thickness. This is why the rep 1165XX cases aren't 1:1.

Final answer is no my friend

With a gen case, you shouldn't want to use a 775x movement period, even if it would fit.

If your case is a 62xx case, find a Valjoux 72 (or variant, like the 726, 727).

If it's a 165xx case, then find a Zenith el Primero 400 (or variant, like the Movado Datron, Tag Heuer Cal 36, or Ebel 134).

With a gen case, you shouldn't want to use a 775x movement period, even if it would fit.

If your case is a 62xx case, find a Valjoux 72 (or variant, like the 726, 727).

If it's a 165xx case, then find a Zenith el Primero 400 (or variant, like the Movado Datron, Tag Heuer Cal 36, or Ebel 134).

Exactly.

i have a gen 116520 case with gen braclet, gen dial and gen hands, gen crystal and gen crown. every gen.

i only need a movement now that fits.

i think a 7753 sec@6 no date should fits with some work. when my watchsmith has done the job i will post some pics.

i have a gen 116520 case with gen braclet, gen dial and gen hands, gen crystal and gen crown. every gen.

i think a 7753 sec@6 no date should fits with some work. when my watchsmith has done the job i will post some pics.

It won't fit the 7753 is too think for the gen 116520 case which is supposed to welcome a 4130 caliber. And as said above even it if would fit you don't want to use that movement for those gen parts ! And I HIGHLY doubt that a gen set of 4130 caliber hands and a gen 116520 dial will fit this movement because the space between the subdials is certainly different from the movement configuration.

Go get a 4130 caliber I saw one for sale the other day on eBay ...

You want a Zenith movement Chronograph cal 4030. Look for a movado datron from the 70's and there you have it. Don't waste your time with a 7753. It will never fit not will the dial line up.

You want a Zenith movement Chronograph cal 4030. Look for a movado datron from the 70's and there you have it. Don't waste your time with a 7753. It will never fit not will the dial line up.

He said : 116520 not 16520 so he will definetely need an INHOUSE ROLEX Caliber movement : 4130 not Zenith Elprimero 4030 ROLEX modified caliber

^^ what they said (while I was also typing). Why did you bother asking the question in the first place if you were going to ignore the advice?

Find one of the calibers in my earlier post and use it with a 16520 dial instead. Everything will fit properly and you'll have a much better watch without destroying all of your gen parts trying to make them fit.

Yes, it's going to cost a bit more, but do it right. You'll thank us later.

PS ... this is why anyone attempting to build a franken should do all of their research before buying the first part.

thanks for answers. 

so i have to find a gen 4130 :( that will be hard.

why i have gen case and etc. because i get all this parts from a contact in geneve.

the movements came from biel. there i have no connection to the production.

on ebay i could not find a 4130. so the the reason i looking for an other movement that´s fit.

i saw a 3135 clone movement. maybe the factories will make a 4130? did someone know something?

I think we can dream for that lol the Asian clone 3135 isn't even reliable enough and I don't think they are able to rep such a complicated a movement and they have no interest in doing it because they already sell a lot of watches rep or not with valjoux