When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

List of Submariner "Tells"

Avenue

Oh, sorry to have interrupted your love affair with Beach  ;)

finally out in open, sorry Av

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:huh:

Stephane.. We were trying to cover up our secret love affair, but you've exposed us.  :cry2:

so true...si finis bonus est, totum bonum erit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the end is good, all will be good. 

Bonum ego quam beatum me esse nimio dici mavolo.   :euro:

I'll punish myself tonight ...

and ask my girlfriend do it  :frusty:

That should be hurting but ....gooooood  :1a:

Sounds promising Stephane! Enjoy my friend. We salute you!  :clapping::clap2:

watch YouTube videos of how to spot a fake... they are hilarious cause all they talk about is the most OBVIOUS tells that any rep from a TD covers

I actually know how to spot a fake, but thanks for the advice. :) Just wanted to make a general list of harder-tells; for people who are looking into modding/building or getting their rep more gen-like, for example by getting a PPP mod. (Youtube videos don't cover these flaws)  :g:

I'll post photos of my bruises tomorrow first thing :huh:  

Avoid bruises on and around your wrist, so we can still enjoy your beautiful watches.  :pimp:

Just meant for fun not for learning you'll have a good laugh...

Ahah, allright. I'll go for it then :D

- Be right back. 

"When you have a genuine rolex in your hands, you will notice, you should notice, that it's a substantial, well crafted, precise instrument, it should feel as something with significant value, like it's worth 1000's of dollars, it should feel heavy (....) It's not going to feel cheap. (....) The bezel should move (...) There should be no glue, or something." 

LOL. I have a gen according to Mr. TD.  :1a:  :notworthy:  :clap2: 

Edited by Avenue

yeah have to say this thread is fairly pointless as each version has its flaws vs gen - hence there are reviews for specific (and more popular) variations.

Now tell me, where can i get the best sub????

idkm8 i bin trying all ova forums l00kin for da best sub but ppl don't no  :snorkel:

Avenue, to attain the knowledge you want to make a list of (tells) takes years being here and w/ new models coming out always changing. It is best left this way as only true rep guys will have it not the authorities and not fly by nights. We can spot reps being sold as gens all day long and we do report them (mostly on the bay) as we just want to left alone to collect so again best left the way it is.