When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Important Announcement - Final Reminder

Finepics

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last call for this please ladies and gents - I'm still very surprised at the lack of interest in this especially since the 2836 movt is included. C'mon - this is a must have accessory. I will be closing this on Monday as I need to give the exact number to the printer so he can commence the actual run - don't miss out as I will not repeat this for some time if at all.

Hey Finepics,

do you have a specific paypal account i can send my funds for, I'm definitely in. Thanks for the amazing work. Everyone that gave a commitment, please ante up or we may miss out on other "projects" in the future.

Also, can I have my datewheel sent directly to The Zigmeister as he's working on reluming 6 of my watches right now, i'll ask him to do my 063 last so that he can swap the datewheel.

Guys come on, i know alot of work has gone into this, and its only right that everyone saying 'Yeah, i'll take 1-2 definately 100%' actually follows through.

I've paid for one for my 2893 GMT, and i think after the LONG journey with these DW's, it only fair to purchase them now they are ready.

I just saw this thread. SInce , I'm totally noob on PAM( I only have one 063 so far), how different for EL 063 date wheel vs finepic date wheel? It seems bolder and bigger? I'm trying to have it serviced by vaccum since GMT hand is running slower (it does not sync with hour hand: say @ 8PM, GMT had would be between numbers instead of set hour). If this datewheel is important upgrade, I would love to get one.

Sorry for the delays (as usual!!!) - I had an email from the printers on Friday to tell me that the printing plates were faulty (they are made in Switzerland) and were being re-made so there will be a small delay on this. Please bear with me - I know it's taking a while but there's not a lot I can do about it at the moment. I had hoped to have shipped them by now but my hands are tied.

Sorry for the delays (as usual!!!) - I had an email from the printers on Friday to tell me that the printing plates were faulty (they are made in Switzerland) and were being re-made so there will be a small delay on this. Please bear with me - I know it's taking a while but there's not a lot I can do about it at the moment. I had hoped to have shipped them by now but my hands are tied.

No worries, I know you're doing all you can do. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Mark...

I've emailed and PMed you... just checking that you have received my watch. I figure your inbox is full of requests not to quit the modding game :)

However long it takes is how long it will take, not worried :thumbsupsmileyanim: