When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Important Announcement - Final Reminder

Finepics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys n gals - sorry for the continued delays. I am now back from NYC (bloody cold but bloody fantastic city!!). Straight on the phone to find out what's going on - there are more delays unfortunately. The printers have had a problem with small bubbles in the ink so some of the numbers have got micro porosities in them (it seems to affect the number 11 for some reason) and they are working very hard to correct this as I have told them that these wheels are under a cyclops so have to be perfect. They have apologised profusely about it and are trying to get it sorted out so I ask you all to please be patient - they will come soon.

Welcome back, Mark, and thanks for the update and stamina!

(BTW, I have been in NYC just 1 time just 1 week and it hooked me for a lifetime)

Guys n gals - sorry for the continued delays. I am now back from NYC (bloody cold but bloody fantastic city!!). Straight on the phone to find out what's going on - there are more delays unfortunately. The printers have had a problem with small bubbles in the ink so some of the numbers have got micro porosities in them (it seems to affect the number 11 for some reason) and they are working very hard to correct this as I have told them that these wheels are under a cyclops so have to be perfect. They have apologised profusely about it and are trying to get it sorted out so I ask you all to please be patient - they will come soon.

They do seem dedicated to achieving perfection. Are these the same printers that did the 7753 wheels (and will do the next run of 7753 wheels when the 187 comes out :D) ?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys - I am back and the wheels have arrived in my hands this morning. I am away for the weekend so will start shipping them next week. Please bear with me as it will take quite a while to sort, pack and address all of them so they will not all go at once.

Guys - I am back and the wheels have arrived in my hands this morning. I am away for the weekend so will start shipping them next week. Please bear with me as it will take quite a while to sort, pack and address all of them so they will not all go at once.

No problem Mark, as long as I will get included in the very 1st batch :D

Out of joke, really no problem, just eager to enjoy the outcome of this awesome project and effort!

Thanks a lot, have a great week end!

No problem Mark, as long as I will get included in the very 1st batch :D

Out of joke, really no problem, just eager to enjoy the outcome of this awesome project and effort!

Thanks a lot, have a great week end!

I paid for my 2893 datewheel. I can't wait to get it!!

Too cool!! Thanks Mark,

skc

• 2 weeks later...

I too just received mine, and it looks gorgeous.

The watch is currently dismantled for cyclops and crown renewing too, but as soon as I'll have it reassembled I'll post pictures.

(To Finepics: I tried to send you my confirmation and thanks about receiveng the DW, but your PM box is full. I hope you see this here).

Glad they are shipping. Just checked with Rob(The Zigmeister) and he hasn't received my 063 datewheel yet...any word if you are sending it to him or if it's enroute? i have 6 more watches i'm sending to The Zigmeister with chieftang's cyclops, so please let me know. thanks mark! :victory:

Mark,

after sending in my 7753 PAM I sent several pms and emails within the last three months but didn't receive any reply yet. I am sorry to hear of your flu and all that trouble but please understand that I am in a tricky life situation, too. I will move to another country 9.500 km away from my current home soon and of course I will have to do a lot of homework for my family and myself before which is truly not related to my watch hobby..... I would appreciate it if you could send just a short email and keep me updated. I offered to you to send my PAM196/ 7753 plus the attached parts back without assembling them first. It would save you some time. Please let me also know if my 7753 DW has been already re-printed. Please don't take me wrong: i am truly not impatient and of course I am always trying to be considerate of other people in difficult situations but I am -as said- in a personal situation which needs some sympathy, at least a short email/ reply, too.

Thanks and all the best

@shultz-I too have been trying to get ahold of Mark. He has not contacted me regarding two datewheels. I was going to send a watch to be modded then found Joe who worked on some watches for me. I hope that Mark contacts the members who have paid for and are waiting on datewheels and work. I/we understand family and work issues but just afew words as a heads up would help.

Well no responses to e-mails and his PM box being full doesn't allow one to know if they were in the first mailing or am suppose to be waiting. I was told March 1st it would be going out the next week. :rolleyes:

How many people are still waiting for their DW's from Mark? Anyone receive one recently? Anyone heard anything new from Mark? I can be patient when things are communicated.