When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Crown Rolex Homage

mjmj

The case can well be a heavily mod'ed 114060 case. The rehaut engraving is a possible tell. I am one of humble beginnings, even if I could just drop 25k on a watch, I would much rather spend Less than 1k and build something to my unique taste and save the rest. This is just me of course. 

The combination of parts and overall design are great, but not unique. 

E

• Like 3

One step ahead of you my friend... Looks VERY similar to the HS01 (I have one) from PBDad in terms of the case itself. I'm in the process already and will start a thread once I confirm more.

heck yea man, eagerly awaiting!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If someone can build a nice reasonably comparable rep to thus one, I would definite be interested. The no date ceramic Rolex rep sounds like a good base to start this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I wonder what a 6542 GMT version of this would look like. At that point it's all fantasy. Get a decent gilt dial print, any custom hands and use a + crown or maybe even Adrian's 700 crown to build that or with newer rivet bracelet. Hmmmm

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I too am considering taking this on... a one-off interpretation Rolex has always been a fantasy of mine. My 5513 is sort of an amalgum of what I'd desire for a 5513 while being reasonably period correct...but this could be something entirely different and fun!

• 4 weeks later...