When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new incoming diver

jpz5142

I was browsing Amazon earlier and saw this Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver at a good price, couldn't pass it up. I feel like MOAB, :bangin::partytime::bangin:

As a good service, here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DF2AH08/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1432258678&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=Maurice+Lacroix+Pontos+S+Diver&dpPl=1&dpID=51EXt9HjEFL&ref=plSrch

Pics off the web:

post-37023-0-97957000-1432258872_thumb.j

post-37023-0-65995300-1432258988_thumb.j

• Like 1

jpz you know I have that one right!

Ha, I thought you might say that! There is not telling what watch you can pull out of your watch closet!

I've never had a watch with an internal bezel, don't care for the style of most of them but saw this one and at such a good price I couldn't resist! It looks so clean and without a bunch of clutter on the tranaiation from the dial and the bezel. That and who can resist the date at 6?

Ha, I thought you might say that! There is not telling what watch you can pull out of your watch closet!

I've never had a watch with an internal bezel, don't care for the style of most of them but saw this one and at such a good price I couldn't resist! It looks so clean and without a bunch of clutter on the tranaiation from the dial and the bezel. That and who can resist the date at 6?

Yup here's the thread form when I bought it:  http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/170828-well-wanted-a-dive-watch/

Gran you were in on that one also.

MOAB - I see that you got yours about a year ago, do you still have it? How is the clasp? The few pics that I've seen make it out to be a pretty standard fold over with safety catch however some of the reviews make it out to be a deployment clasp. Mine won't be here until next week, free ground shipping is free yet slow...

I'm loving the look of the date wheel font...

Ml are great and much underrated watches. I have had several of them, my favorite was the Revil Globe multi time zone GMT with alarm. Sold it years ago. Now my only one is the Calendre Retrograde. Pretty nice watch!!

ac22bf301c2ace2e8fc18f05dfd90cc6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will take a look ;) I wear mine on Gen ML brown leather Nato or black Nato but not usual material for water , wonder where it is............... :g:

Thanks for looking at the clasp for me MOAB! I've heard that the ML leather strap is water resistant, mine is coming on the bracelet but I do have some nice leather natos and straps that I can try it out on. Of course when it gets here pics or it didn't happen!