When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Like Father Like Son

fotoman

So on the left we have phoband circa 1974 on the right we have phoband jr. circa last week (2006)

171981-9322.jpg

and for those who didn't know, the avatar photo is me!

Congratulations!

So on the left we have phoband circa 1974 on the right we have phoband jr. circa last week (2006)

171991-9320.jpg

and for those who didn't know, the avatar photo is me!

Lord, that poor little bugger on the left. To go thru life looking like that -- so glad to see you are able to have attractive children.

post-223-1166738169_thumb.jpg

I thank my blessings everyday that none of my five kids look like me -- all adorable blondes who look alike, in fact, they look a lot like . . . Phoband, where do you live?

:rolleyes:

Bill

Hey Ubi,.. Cute Kids...!

I have noticed that some of the my sons who looked just like me when they were babies

changed as they grew and genetic influences took hold...and now look totally different.

My daughter has changed four times looking first like me,.. then her mother and back and

now at 4 looks like herself....but who knows how she will look when she's grown....

I don't however think I have ever seen a son look more like the father than Phoband's....

..........Amazing !

@ phoband and Ubi:

Lovely kids. At that age they are really great. Kisses and hugs .... and daddy we love you.

When they grow at the age of 15 they ....want to wear a Quicksilver jacket :black_eye: ... and they suck you wallet like baby milk.

..... be prepared.

But you can only do one thing. Love them dearly. :wub:

I have three daughters and three sons. My boys look like me when i was younger, and thankfully the girls all look like their mother :D ps, i'm quite surprised so many of the forum members have large families, i'm Irish so i have an excuse!

Thanks, guys :) The boy is a heart breaker. And a flirt. Likes to flirt with all the ladies. The girl... She just woos everyone. She has a very tiny little pinky, but manages to somehow wrap everyone around it.

Kids are a lot of fun... But, I'm finding that they already like to empty the wallet as fast as they can. I can't imagine what things will be like 12 years from now when they're entering their teenage years....

• 2 weeks later...

Allow me to add a "scientific" fact; Newborn babies always look more like their father than their mother the first weeks of their life. The resemblance is as an "assurance" for the father the the child is his and for the father to bond faster/better to the child...Nature...go figure, eh? :p: :lol:

Anwya...congrats to all of you...Beautiful kids and I sense some very proud fathers here ;)