When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is A "noobmariner" ?

Hi

I'm quite new to this game although I have recently "splashed out" on 4 different Omega reps ( 1 x SMP, 1 x 007, 1 x 007 Special Edition and 1 x 42mm PO). As you can see I am definately an Omega fan !! However, I have read a number of threads that mention a "Noobmariner". I have no idea what this is but I gather it's a Rolex... Can anyone enlighten me ? ;)

Welcome, as an omega fan have a look at joshes Railmasterhere it is ace, it realy is great. Runs better than my gen aqua terra. Just a shame it is not the 42mm version.

V.Stylish ! But not my taste.

H-D, great sound but if you want a REAL bike with THE sound you need to own a Ducati V Twin ! :victory:

before i answer, i'm a noob too, so forgive me if i'm wrong, i think "noobmariner" refers to the most popular rep, a Rolex Submariner, which seems to be requested most by noobs, hence " noobmariner" Hope this helps.

Correct.

The "noobmariner" is a trademark of the dealer TTK. :p

There are more dealers that have the same watch in stock, but they don't call it "noobmariner" though.

Correct.

The "noobmariner" is a trademark of the dealer TTK. :p

There are more dealers that have the same watch in stock, but they don't call it "noobmariner" though.

Just saw your sig. Did someone mention the number of the beast fitmic? LOL

:victory: Thanks for all your replies - I'm all wised up !! Funny, as an Omega freak, I always thought Rolexes were ugly beasts compared to the Omegas (especially with that gr't big bug eye thing on the crystal !!) but I'm actually starting to look at a "Noobmariner" (or a Sea Dweller) as my next rep purchase (am I'm sickening for something ???!!). :wounded1:

Stay away from Rolex! ;)

Stick to Omega!

Is that your UNBIASED opinion (as an Omega freak !!) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey Fitmic - you've changed your avater - I liked the old one !! :yeah:

I'm getting my first Omega this January. A Planet Ocean 42.5mm without chrono on orange bezel from Josh.

I am only worried about the luminous materials used. I hope the quality will be good, because I have a certain "thing" about seeing a watch nicely glow in the dark. Call it a passion if you will, but for me - the glow is the way to go.

There was this kid who got offended by my avatar, so I changed it.

Solidarity you know.

No one has been offended by mine (yet !!) :Jumpy: