When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16613 Serti dial

Champagnesky

Highest i Would see fair is 150

Im 99 procent sure its not gen diamonds when its 200 even The lowest grade diamonds Would be a higher Price Then 200 so 150 highest max The Crown print doesnt look good to me but hard to tell on The pic

• Like 1

Highest i Would see fair is 150

Im 99 procent sure its not gen diamonds when its 200 even The lowest grade diamonds Would be a higher Price Then 200 so 150 highest max The Crown print doesnt look good to me but hard to tell on The pic

It looks like the diamonds are much smaller compared to the gen, but the gen dial is like 1700 euro :) I wonder how the mbw and noob dials are in comparison.

It's not a gen serti dial.  The odd shape and kerning of the "S" is the same as you see on all of the aftermarket dials you see on the bay.  Also, the diamond and sapphire surrounds are too thick.  I was lucky enough to get a gen serti dial for slightly less than $1,000.00 and that was about 500 less than the going rate for a gen dial.  Finally, a number of places buy these dials and remove the high grade Rolex gems and replace with lower grade gems/stones.  Gen diamonds can still be pretty low grade.

That said, they are pretty passable at wrist distances and a decent value.  If you did buy a gen one you need to either put it on a gen 3135, a Y3135, or an A3135 to have the dial feet fit.  Otherwise (shudder) you would have to cut the dial feet on a gen serti dial.  I've seen aftermarket dials with feet for both 3135's and for ETA so you should check based on what movement you are using.

Edited by Akula
  • Like 1