When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Bling From Joshua

Highflyingclive

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it is a homesexual thing at all, after all most of them actually havce quite good taste and actually care about what they look like. Rather this is for tasteless slobs who simply have more money than brains. Again, young pro atheletes (regardless of nationality), rappers and other musicians, some obnoxious real estate agents and the like. Just people with really bad taste but a lot of money.

I don't think it is a homesexual thing at all, after all most of them actually havce quite good taste and actually care about what they look like. Rather this is for tasteless slobs who simply have more money than brains. Again, young pro atheletes (regardless of nationality), rappers and other musicians, some obnoxious real estate agents and the like. Just people with really bad taste but a lot of money.

really bad taste? the rappers are making more money from their trend setting styles than they are from their music. with that said, i would have to say that most of the world dissagrees with you because they are making millions off of this stuff and we are not.

Don't you have to be openly homosexual to wear or even like that watch? :group:

that statement is more tasteless than that watch.

and bigoted and ignorant. i have dozens of gay friends. my sister is gay. we most likely have gay members here. do you also believe that all african americans are lazy and all asians are good students and all jews are cheats?

not funny regardless of the number of smilies. just offensive and juvenile...

@ Clive -

To each his own, but for the love of God, don't associate poor taste with Americans. Just because our government is slowly taking our freedoms and turning a once proud, independent people into a nation of witless, dependent, children, there is no need to associate us with poor taste on this scale. I like my watches like I like my government...minimal.

-B

It has nothing to do with your government. Just a bit of harmless racial sterotyping :D

It is probably equally untrue to say that all Scots are mean or that all Irish are a little bit thick - but that isn't going to stop the jokes being told.

For instance... did you know that copper wire was a Scottish invention?

It happened one day, when two Jocks were fighting over a penny... :lol:

that statement is more tasteless than that watch.

and bigoted and ignorant. i have dozens of gay friends. my sister is gay. we most likely have gay members here. do you also believe that all african americans are lazy and all asians are good students and all jews are cheats?

not funny regardless of the number of smilies. just offensive and juvenile...

dude, i was with you until you got to the jews, sorry man, they are cheap basterds and will cheat their mother out of a dime at any cost.

Ahem, anyway - that blinged B&R is bizarre - the origin of the watch is a dial from an airplane cockpit, for Christ's sake.