When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Bling From Joshua

Highflyingclive

Did anyone slander the Welsh people yet? Damn... so few people even know we exist that we can't even get a decent bigoted remark about us? Minus the diamonds.. I love this watch. I'm even thinking about getting a U-Boat Thousands of Feet.. something about that big square hunk of steel w/ lots of big lumed numerals... might be because I'm over 40 and can't see the damn thing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not thin skinned at all. what people say about my kind matters not to me. where i live everybody is allowed to have their opinion so it doesn't bother me at all.

Wichita is no different than the rest of the Country...

It has its bigots & racist just like everywhere else...

TT

well, the fact is that you know nothing of me, how i have lived, will continue to live, how much i have traveled the world or will continue to travel the world. since i own business's in 3 countries i have traveled enough and done business with enough of the world and it's "inhabitance" to understand the differences between their cultures, particular habbits and pet peive's. but like i said where i come from you along with everybody else has the right to their opinion. you will never hear me say your rights end at your keyboard.

now with that said lets get back to the topic at hand. before it's over i will be warned again for you attempting to eat my ass out because you don't like my veiws of the world.

...oh, I do know something about you,..though I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt,

as if you just didn't know any better,.. but you made it crystal clear, you are an ignorant spigot bigot ....

I also know that I will never knowingly do business with you..

...oh, I do know something about you,..though I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt,

as if you just didn't know any better,.. but you made it crystal clear, you are an ignorant spigot bigot ....

I also know that I will never knowingly do business with you..

so you are allowed to make remarks like this? ok, i understand completely now. lol, done, you will never do business with me. happy now? lol

like i said Esau, you will never hear me say your rights end at your keyboard.

"Rights" [of the keyboard] and being a Bigot on a Privately owned Forum are two different things...

You apparently confuse them...

Oh ye a man who is being quite watched...

TT

that statement is more tasteless than that watch.

and bigoted and ignorant. i have dozens of gay friends. my sister is gay. we most likely have gay members here. do you also believe that all african americans are lazy and all asians are good students and all jews are cheats?

not funny regardless of the number of smilies. just offensive and juvenile...

Relax hot shot, it was just a bad joke. Go unwind your panties now, you act like a crybaby. I have nothing against gay people, at one time my best friend was gay. :group:

Without a doubt.

And you need to have had a taste by-pass, too.

So I'll be buying two... one for each wrist. :D

ROFL.

"Spigot bigot". :whistling:

And some people here have said that RWG1 is full of crazies...

I draw your attention to a bling watch... and within moments, you guys have dragged the thread right down to gutter level.

Pathetic.

Pathetic,.. is allowing racist spray, to go unchallenged on a public watch forum,..

Crazy,..is then to jump on the back of a defender,...

You are right about one thing however,..at Rwg1,... what you did, is considered 'Normal'.. :blink:

Long Live Rwg2....!! :1a:

Pathetic,.. is allowing racist spray, to go unchallenged on a public watch forum,..

Crazy,..is then to jump on the back of a defender,...

You are right about one thing however,..at Rwg1,... what you did, is considered 'Normal'.. :blink:

Long Live Rwg2....!! :1a:

@HK can't read your post RT...

He's on a little Time-Out... -_-

TT

Only 1x things I will disagree on is....!

You're allowing your government to erode your freedoms.....where's your spirit of independence now......it was only 230+ years ago you were all terrorists.

In terms of government eroding our freedoms, I think the jury is still out. One could argue that the mid-term elections were a mandate on just that... a referendum the value of the imperial presidency and balance between national security and individual liberties. Historically, that balance has always behaved like a a pendulum, depending on the events of the moment it could swing in either direction... the nature of momentum and inertia is such that it often takes time for the pendulum to swing back to center and achive the appropriate balance, t history shows that we eventually get there, and indications are that pendulum is beginning to swing back. Remember, the first person to suspend habeus copus was Abraham Lincon, not George Bush (not that I would EVER compare or equate the two)

In terms of our standing 230 years ago, our forefathers were fighting for independence, liberty and the right for self-governance.... a better way of life. Today's terrorists are not fighting for a better way, they are motivated by jihad... a blood war for the sake of vengence and revenge, not a better way of life for their citizens. These people are good at spewing bile and promoting hate, but as not good at improving the quality of life for their constituents. Characterized by social and religous intolerance, they persecute those who do not agree with them. Comparisons between what we were 230 years ago, and what these people are today, are kind of insulting.

@HK can't read your post RT...

He's on a little Time-Out... -_-

TT

Great! Make sure HK wears his Dunce Cap and presses his nose to the wall...

though maybe his nose in a book or two would be better... :lol:

My post was reply to HC,....though he's probably skipped back across the pond

to the toxic waste dump to recharge his lume...