When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Womens replicas

altesporsche

Personally, I think the Rose Gold AP is a very nice watch. I bought one for my wife about 7-8 months ago and she really likes it. Several other members who are vastly more knowledgeable about AP's also purchased the same model for their wives, significant other. It's Quartz, which most women prefer, because there aren't all of the "rituals" associated with mechanical watches (winding, setting time and date) Things we as WIS enjoy, but most women are not interested in.

Here is the one I bought for my wife

IMG_4952.thumb.JPG.c7196c6ba33ec7a6a256f

IMG_4953.thumb.JPG.3726d4e1bfe5cde29cbd3

IMG_4956.JPG

The AP is exceptionally well made, looks good, it´s reliable and thin. The white Chanel J12 is another good one, quartz as the gen (with seconds hand), just avoid the cheaper plastic instead of ceramic ones, available in several sizes up to 38mm.

Others:

Cartier Ballon bleu

Omega Ladymatic (difficult to find)

Breitling Cockpit

Usually the best for women are quartz watches, because of the simple reason that they never fail and they have a perfect timekeeping. You cannot explain the functions and maintainance of a mechanical watch to a woman..

There are a plenty of good looking ones from ceramic Chanels, to rg and ss AP´s

Edited by torobravo
  • Like 1

Personally, I think the Rose Gold AP is a very nice watch. I bought one for my wife about 7-8 months ago and she really likes it. Several other members who are vastly more knowledgeable about AP's also purchased the same model for their wives, significant other. It's Quartz, which most women prefer, because there aren't all of the "rituals" associated with mechanical watches (winding, setting time and date) Things we as WIS enjoy, but most women are not interested in.

Here is the one I bought for my wife

IMG_4952.thumb.JPG.c7196c6ba33ec7a6a256f

This is a lovely watch, I've also been thinking of one of these for my girl, but in SS

How are the diamonds in these? Are they CZ and do the sparkle really nice?

This is a lovely watch, I've also been thinking of one of these for my girl, but in SS

How are the diamonds in these? Are they CZ and do the sparkle really nice?

They are very good. You would need to use a diamond tester to tell that they are CZ's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Average size around 33 to 38mm  Cartier or Chanel then smaller stuff like TAG Link for ladies..... My wife has them all and my Mum has the RG AP like above

or slightly larger then Hublot ceramic white or black