When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Toro fast?

Hetlijk2

Yes, Toro is a great dealer. However, fast is subjective. I've always found him to communicate well. However, some things like postal services and customs are out of his hands so temper your expectations there. 

Toro is a terrific TD.   He tends to have less variety than some of the larger dealers, but that seems to allow him to focus on high quality pieces.

Don't expect lots of discussion when communicating with him.   Answers are quick, but very short and to the point.   Sometimes it makes him appear snippy, but it's just his communications style.

You won't be disappointed with using him.

Toro is pretty solid. I have used him a handful of times, and he has delivered great quality watches in a timely manner each time. I always ship DHL with him and the average delivery time from placing the order to receiving the package is about 3 weeks. Some models of watch take longer because he has to wait on the factories to deliver them to him.

Don't expect lots of discussion when communicating with him.   Answers are quick, but very short and to the point.   Sometimes it makes him appear snippy, but it's just his communications style.

You won't be disappointed with using him.

He pretty much hit the nail on the head with this. In summary, you cant go wrong with toro. I highly recommend him. Don't worry if he doesnt get back to you right away (especially after you've already paid him); he will always do you right.