When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who in the conus does good work(from our forum)

cavi

I have my son's rolex yachmaster that has a 2813 in it (at least I am guessing as I do not have the watch).  Anyway it has quit, so I need someone from this forum that could replace the movement for me.  I either want to do a straight 2813 swap or they can give me a quote to upgrade to a 2836 or something.  I just want someone good honest and decent priced.

I have personally used Speedy in West Chicago, IL to repair a gen Rolex.  A full overhaul will run ~$350 and includes polishing and WR certification.

speedygwatch@gmail.com

His real name is Ed.

The physical address is:

Gloria's Jewelry
178 West Washington St
West Chicago, IL 60185

Hope that helps.

Misielkped has worked on and built several watches for me. Cannot say enough about his skills and professionalism. He is tops in my book. If it were me and the watch is a keeper, I would replace the movement with an ETA, a Sellita or a Seagull. All are good movements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have meet with Mike/ Misiekeped at GTGs (does all my work) and most of the NYC area guys use him and we are tough crowd to please. Let it be known that never a bad word has crossed my PM box in regard to his work  and I get crap on just about every little thing.

PS Sorry Mike I know you got all the biz you can handle with work and the family!

Edited by Mike on a bike