When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A more complete '66 PCG 5513 Genstein - gen box & Rolo papers

508-Fanatic

In my eternal quest for perfection, even though it's unobtainable, I have added a box and papers to the 5513. I am also debating putting back on a gen "worn-in" insert versus the grey rep. I enjoy swapping things around. My brother has a fine Swiss typewriter from the correct period of the watch, we'll be using that to fill in the paperwork with the corresponding serials', etc. Should come out beautifully. I also have a fountain pen with correct age ink (I'm weird, I know) for the rest of it.

What do you guys think? It's basically almost all gen, including a totally rebuilt cal.1520 that runs perfectly. DBane worked his magic on the case, the chamfers are gorgeous. The picture with the black insert is just it sitting over the other.

You might be lucky to be seeing this watch for sale at some point in the near future :)   Nothing on it is stock-rep, it's either genuine or highly modded.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

If someone has a better insert, I'm open to it :) 

Jesus Christ Bud :o i was Like a kid In the candy store as for a Second i thought it was scrolling In the sale section beautiful done have been following your build to making your own lugholes i Think or i could be wrong :p ? 

Bravo you truly are a maestro 

Jesus Christ Bud :o i was Like a kid In the candy store as for a Second i thought it was scrolling In the sale section beautiful done have been following your build to making your own lugholes i Think or i could be wrong :p ? 

Bravo you truly are a maestro 

Thank you - yes I did drill the lugholes and DBane gave them the final touch.