When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Attempt In Watch Photography

wadan

acutally, i think those are damn nice. very classic and old school looking, might wanna take some of the blur down a bit (dont know if that was done with the depth of field of the camera or photoshop) but all and all i really dig em, nice job!!!

Thank you so much , :D

That really cheered me up ,

I haven’t made any alterations with photo shop ,, can that help ? I have no Idea :blink:

Try clicking "Auto Levels" from Photoshop. It'll reduce the yellow (which is mainly a result of insignificant lighting). See the difference below.

Other than that...nice shots. But like I said... you need more light. Just going to daylight will improve your shots dramatically.

174480-8844.jpg

I think the pics look nice, especially the second one with the cigar... the cufflinks in that one look kind of like weird sunglasses :D

I prefer higher contrast photos though, so maybe more light overall and maybe a bit more time considering layout and composition. I see angles in your shots that look more crooked or off center than properly angled or dramatic.

Also I usually find it more pleasing to the eye if you focus on the midground instead of foreground... many of your shots have the closest part of the watch focused and the back blurred... I think it's best to focus on the middle and let the front and back be blurred.

But overall I say very nice shots and I agree, they have that sort of old style look... almost like they should be sepia or something.