When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does Anyone Make a Decent 93150 Bracelet?

hughesj

cartel is the best ! just bought one, it is on its way to me, i will send you pics if you wish plus it fit gen springs bars you have to replace the end link by the wuso 580 end links + add a yuki or tc 92150 clasp and you have a great looking bracelet 

%7Boption%7Dimage-cacher

Rolex!  Ha, just messing witchya   The cartels are stamped 93250 but are a decent option. At least they were a while back.

The cartel has 93250 stamping only on the clasp. But now they make 93150 stamping with correct size on the link of the bracelet like on the picture above. Before that the link were sterile.

Yuki one is stamped with 93250.

The cartel links are still today the best option, 93150 stamping, hollow mid link, brushed sides and can accept gen spring bars. If you add a Yuki 93250 clasp and WSO 580 end links you have a great bracelet

short answer. NO.

Cartel make them now, they improved their vintage cases and especially the crown guards + they are stamping now their bracelet with 93150 !

Do they sell just the bracelet? How much does it cost?

I don't think Josh will sell it alone but you have to contact him .

Here is a picture of my cartel 93150 :

a395edac7209addf5bed8dd392998ad1.jpg

The cartel has 93250 stamping only on the clasp. But now they make 93150 stamping with correct size on the link of the bracelet like on the picture above. Before that the link were sterile.

Yuki one is stamped with 93250.

The cartel links are still today the best option, 93150 stamping, hollow mid link, brushed sides and can accept gen spring bars. If you add a Yuki 93250 clasp and WSO 580 end links you have a great bracelet

Cartel make them now, they improved their vintage cases and especially the crown guards + they are stamping now their bracelet with 93150 !

I don't think Josh will sell it alone but you have to contact him .

Here is a picture of my cartel 93150 :

a395edac7209addf5bed8dd392998ad1.jpg

The stamping looks great. How is the clasp?